Why Prince Harry Isn’t a Good Hair Transplant Candidate

• Administrators

Great video by BHR

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Why Prince Harry Isn’t a Good Hair Transplant Candidate
  • Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, sl said:

Well yes, throw the lot at it...for scalp he is tapped out before he starts...it is aggressive loss and donor is very weak but good luck if he were to go that route.

He would need all the planets to align and every duck to be in a row that’s for sure! 😉

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jason Blaha said:

This is just not realistic for him at this stage. He would need 15 000 grafts for the vertex. 

His bald spot is gigantic. Larger than Zidane's. 

Harry or William? 

4 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

yeah he'll need a lot of body hair to fill that up, and it would still look thin.

Totally agree. 

I think he would literally need to transplant his whole horseshoe onto his bald spot to make it look full...😂😂😂

Again, this shows how important it is to start Finasteride/Dutasteride early enough in the process. Once you're too far gone it becomes extremely hard to recover a decent head of hair especially when you have severe crown baldness.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This guy was worse and turned out fine with body hair (considering where he started): 

I think even William would look much better if he did a procedure like this. He doesn't have a head shape for "just shave it off bro" and right now has a horseshoe shaped hair style. But it might be frowned upon since he is a royal family member.

• Like 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, bald-and-bearded said:

This guy was worse and turned out fine with body hair (considering where he started)

Unfortunately for me I have an even larger bald area than that guy, but I'm still hoping to eventually get to a decent head of hair.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Until unlimited clone grafts are a thing, the majority of us are at the mercy if a finite donor area even with scalp, beard or body in the mix. As welp as variability in our response to medications. 

Not to mention that in some cases, the truth is that all things being equal, hair loss would be a primary barometer if choosing a partner with those with an immaculate quiff being at the top, and the NW7 at the bottom rung. Luckily life isn't that black and white. 

You can overcome hair loss to some degree by as we can tell money, status and so on like humour and charisma. 

So, in the case of Harry, he is a well know Prince from wealth and people would have likely been falling over to be with him regardless of his balding.