Looking for the best surgeon Hair transplant clinic at 3€/graft price

Hello! New member here. 

So I've decided to do an hair transplant in the near future. I don't need it urgently so I don't mind long waiting lists. 

What I am basically looking for is the best surgeon at the 3€/graft price that is out there. I need to get my front hairline done and add some density on top so around 3500 grafts probably. 

I want the best natural looking hairline and result, and am willing to spend the money for it. 

I almost decided for Bicer but then someone on reddit told me not to go to her and there are better ones at her price range and suggested me Ferreira. 

Please suggest me the best doc for my needs/budget. I don't want to mess this up and am ready to sacrifice time and money. 

Edited by BeatIt
Edit headline
  • Like 1

• BeatIt changed the title to Looking for the best surgeon Hair transplant clinic at 3€/graft price

Well you took the right step in coming here my friend. I would highly consider Dr Ferreira. I had my procedure done back in April and the experience was 10/10. I think I can speak for many people when I say that going into it you’re so anxious and worried, but by the time you’re in there you’re just ready to change your life. I’m not sure what the prices are for Dr. Ferreira (now),but I would consider setting up a consultation and just waiting.. cause it’s gonna be some time. But if you look at Dr.Pinto work… man, he’s class as well. So many good doctors, I tried to stay away from Turkey cause I wanted the experience to be all from the doctor. 

Edited by Guzzy

Just now, Guzzy said:

Well you took the right step in coming here my friend. I would highly consider Dr Ferreira. I had my procedure done back in April and the experience was 10/10. I think I can speak for many people when I say that going into it you’re so anxious and worried, but by the time you’re in there you’re just ready to change your life. I’m not sure what the prices are for Dr. Ferreira but I would consider setting up a consultation and just waiting.. cause it’s gonna be some time. But if you look at Dr.Pinto work… man, he’s class as well. So many good doctors, I tried to stay away from Turkey cause I wanted the experience to be all from the doctor. 

Thank you for the answer. Bicer also does the whole procedure herself and I think we should separate hair mills from professional surgeons. I am sure there are good docs in turkey as well and Bicer is known. But I may consider Ferreira if more people suggest him. 

Yeah absolutely. People speak very highly of Dr. Bicer, and there are many great results as well. Again you’ll see many more responses in here for sure. I live in USA and some of the prices here were outrageous to me, and I really started paying attention to quality and how clinics operate, I believe I made the best decision. I didn’t choose on price but for this kind of thing, I did my research extensively. Don’t be afraid to keep looking 

• Valued Contributor

I would recommend never researching a hair transplant firstly by cost (or geography for that matter)  But I would recommend Dr Bicer if that is your budget. But really you are better off personally finding the right surgeon who turns out volumes of great results with patients who have the same hair and hair loss as you. If that means that it costs more than 3 Euro's then save up until you can afford it. All the best!

3 minutes ago, A homerun is a botched job said:

Bruno Pinto is the best in the world at 3€ per graft. 

Bruno Ferreira and Ximena Vila have very similar quality.

Ferreira is 3.5€ and Ximena is 2.5€ per graft. 

Freitas too. He is a bit more expensive than Pinto. 

Oh I thouht Ferreira is 3€/graft. So would you say Ferreira has a slight edge over Pinto (especially for hairline naturalness and quality)? 

54 minutes ago, BeatIt said:

Oh I thouht Ferreira is 3€/graft. So would you say Ferreira has a slight edge over Pinto (especially for hairline naturalness and quality)? 

No. 

I'd say they are on the exact same level from what I've seen. Both are good.

They are good buddies. 

Pinto is more interesting because a bit cheaper right now. 

I like De Freitas for example, the price he practices for FUE is € 3.50 for the first 1000 follicular units extracted, he drops to € 2.50 up to 2000 and € 1.50 after 2000, but his results are extraordinary.

In Turkey, on the other hand, Pekiner would be a great choice, but he chooses his patients, he doesn't like complicated cases like elevated Norwoods.

Edited by Egy

On 6/20/2022 at 9:59 AM, Gramatik said:

You could also consider Pekiner and HLC at about 2.5 euro per graft. They are top quality.

Really can't decide between Bicer and HLC. Could you help me decide? 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:28 AM, BeatIt said:

Hello! New member here. 

So I've decided to do an hair transplant in the near future. I don't need it urgently so I don't mind long waiting lists. 

What I am basically looking for is the best surgeon at the 3€/graft price that is out there. I need to get my front hairline done and add some density on top so around 3500 grafts probably. 

I want the best natural looking hairline and result, and am willing to spend the money for it. 

I almost decided for Bicer but then someone on reddit told me not to go to her and there are better ones at her price range and suggested me Ferreira. 

Please suggest me the best doc for my needs/budget. I don't want to mess this up and am ready to sacrifice time and money. 

Honestly, if youre willing to wait... go for people around the 2-4 euro range. I think youll have good clinics between Eugenix, Couto, Bruno Pinto, Ferreira, Ximena Vila, De Freitas, Bisanga (closer to 5 euros per graft but still amazing).

If youre set on Turkey HLC and Pekiner are the only ones to me that really stand out. I am sure there are others but for the price range youre looking at theyre options.

• Thanks 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

Mwamba charges 3€/graft in Brussels and is a better option than anyone in Turkey.  Ferreira, Freitas, Pinto and Ximena are also good options in your price range.

Edited by Tiger2050
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger2050 said:

Mwamba charges 3€/graft in Brussels and is a better option than anyone in Turkey.  Ferreira, Freitas, Pinto and Ximena are also good options in your price range.

How come I have never heard of Mwamba then? I just find it weird that doctors get mentioned as top of their game and you have never heard of them before. 

Out of those in Spain, which one would you recommend? 

2 minutes ago, BeatIt said:

How come I have never heard of Mwamba then? I just find it weird that doctors get mentioned as top of their game and you have never heard of them before. 

Out of those in Spain, which one would you recommend? 

Mwamba has been around for 25 years, there was a very impressive Norwood 6 transformation on this forum recently. You can’t really go wrong with any of the European options I listed. I would recommend getting free online consultations from all of them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tiger2050 said:

The issue with Belgium is that you have to add 21% vat. 3€ turns into 3.6€. 

On 6/20/2022 at 9:58 AM, BeatIt said:

Hello! New member here. 

You can inbox us your contact number and email id and we can send you our packages. You can also have a consultation with the doctors thereafter.

20 hours ago, Vann said:

Honestly, if youre willing to wait... go for people around the 2-4 euro range. I think youll have good clinics between Eugenix, Couto, Bruno Pinto, Ferreira, Ximena Vila, De Freitas, Bisanga (closer to 5 euros per graft but still amazing).

If youre set on Turkey HLC and Pekiner are the only ones to me that really stand out. I am sure there are others but for the price range youre looking at theyre options.

Thank you for the mention.