15 hours ago, Leos said:

Here they are:

05F2929C-9D48-4339-B302-76E3EEFE9224.jpeg

919DCE8D-9322-4EB5-A8BF-6EBF46AA4387.jpeg

BB198581-3F9D-46F9-BC25-53EF0EB8CD2A.jpeg

9CC0F1F3-96E3-4A4F-A66B-8EA2E282ADD2.jpeg

ABD6D4B4-FB59-401D-AE21-31BED217FCD3.jpeg

Great results so far!

Dont worry about the redness. I had lingering redness that I only stopped noticing around month 11-12. It will gradually fade. You probably have slightly sensitive skin like I do. Just try to be gentle in the shower - don’t overly massage the area when washing your hair and try not to get really hot shower water directly on it. Basically just treat it nice and easy and maybe apply some aloe vera along the hairline before bed for a few weeks consistently to soothe it. It already looks to be subsiding slowly in each update you’ve posted. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 2:37 PM, Speoj said:

Solid results for only 6 months in! Looks great. Donor looks like its recovered as well

Completely recovered after just 2 or 3 weeks from surgery.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 1:51 PM, Z-- said:

This is a very good first pass -- your growth is awesome!! One more and you're all set. When are you planned for a second surgery?

Didn’t planned yet, but I will wait until 12 months and after that will plan it for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Superb growth. The redness lasted a super long time for you for some reason. Your hair looks coarse, did Mwamba check the diameter?

interesting how the hair is much darker than the surrounding hair on the temples. The donor zone is often the last to go grey. It looks cool and makes you appear younger though.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 12:21 AM, Archan said:

Top notch results ...its looking extremely natural..no1 cn say that you had a transplant...enjoy..😊

Right, Dr told me he managed to make almost the natural density.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 2:08 AM, Rafael Manelli said:

Superb growth. The redness lasted a super long time for you for some reason. Your hair looks coarse, did Mwamba check the diameter?

interesting how the hair is much darker than the surrounding hair on the temples. The donor zone is often the last to go grey. It looks cool and makes you appear younger though.

Yeah, he checked the diameter also, the dark hair is because the donor area didn’t get grey yet. This was dr Mwamba wonder also, how come the temples are so white…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Archan said:

So do u need a 2nd procedure ?

Right, I need to come back at 12 month for a second surgery, the crown area. None of the top surgeons makes all at once.

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Leos said:

Right, I need to come back at 12 month for a second surgery, the crown area. None of the top surgeons makes all at once.

Yeh even i believe we should always go for 2 surgeries rather thn a big single  session...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

Looks incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...