Chris Evans Hair Transplant

Okay, so @Melvin- Moderatorfirst pointed out he thought Chris Evans got a hair transplant and tbh, at first i wasn't so sure.

However, this new image from the premier of Lightyear has completely changed my mind. Chris Evans never had temple points as prominent looking, and i think they have been subtly reinforced as well as his hairline. Its so closely done to his original hair, it barely looks like he's had anything done. 

I have attached a picture to hopefully show the right side from 2012 at the Avengers premiere VS 2022 Lightyear premiere. 

73b80b1ed3928d55bf4f72711fb67ac6.jpg

FUxlaMpVIAA1ifu.jpeg

• Administrators

Look at his recent post, temples don’t regrow with finasteride, not even dutasteride. 

D16B6A3B-9B8F-42D4-850A-125E1F62A1C8.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Look at his recent post, temples don’t regrow with finasteride, not even dutasteride. 

Anything in the temple region will further bald regardless of any use of fin? So is fin primarily for crown?

43 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yeah, i don't think Dutasteride helps and i know cause i was on it for a year lol. Well, year plus as i still take it. 

That said, there are some other images on Google which show a slightly more pronounced temple point on the right side going back a little bit more, so i genuinely think he could have even had it done slowly over time bit by bit. 

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Calihome1 said:

They really do make a huge difference

It definitely frames the face, and with a low hairline, if you don’t have temples it will look odd. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been watching some videos recently of Evans promoting Lightyear and the works really subtle. The hairline in particular looks reinforced and the temple points were done so subtly too but that picture above i posted of his right side gives the greatest indication of them having been restored. 

If you watch the trailer for The Grey Man, or at least a clip on YouTube of "Gosling v Evans" you can see how his hairline appears to have looked before any HT happened if they of course didn't manipulate it for the movie. That movie filmed in March of 21 and wrapped a few months later and basically Lightyear is a voiceover movie, no actual scenes to be filmed per se. It will be interesting if there's any footage from them recording lines to see though because if he's wearing hats etc. there's a good chance you may see the HT post-op. 

You guys crack me up.  No HT, just concealers:

evans.thumb.jpg.6785f1bdeeee874cc62cc9a710bad01a.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

3 hours ago, 1978matt said:

He may be using concealers too but how do you explain the sudden and obvious temple point on the right side where he didn't have hair previously? Concealers don't exactly give the length of hair. They can only attach to existing hairs and give a thicker appearance on average. 

I mean, i will agree i was in two minds about it too but go also watch the trailer for The Gray Man on YouTube with the clip of him and Gosling, his hairline definitely looks different too. 

I guess in some ways, it's a perfect transplant if we think of it from the PoV of how people who have such a good HT you can barely tell, and debate about it even being a HT lol

This is from 2017 (Gifted premiere) and you can see the hairs are there:

evans2.thumb.jpg.092b65465a811a917c9439576f0a598b.jpg

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

16 hours ago, 1978matt said:

5 hours ago, 1978matt said:

This is from 2017 (Gifted premiere) and you can see the hairs are there:

evans2.thumb.jpg.092b65465a811a917c9439576f0a598b.jpg

You can clearly see a difference between these two. The top one has more of a "point" showing the subtle temple point work he had done. The bottom 2017 pictures almost vertical. 

His temporal density also looks to have been reinforced.