Konior alternatives

• Administrators

Take a look at our full list of recommendations 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Take a look at our full list of recommendations 

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I saw that list but was wondering if there's anyone specifically recommend for a repair of a previous transplant. Also, not sure why Diep is on your list considering he pays people to post positive reviews on reddit.

• Administrators
Just now, Camplify said:

I saw that list but was wondering if there's anyone specifically recommend for a repair of a previous transplant. Also, not sure why Diep is on your list considering he pays people to post positive reviews on reddit.

That thread is phony on reddit. I’m a Diep patient myself, he sends you a list where to post your review, he sends that to all his patients. He doesn’t pay you a dime, he just asks you to post. The post was very disingenuous, it showed a list, but no actual message of him saying he would pay. I tried to respond but was conveniently banned from tressless. Don’t listen to Reddit for hair transplant advice period. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That thread is phony on reddit. I’m a Diep patient myself, he sends you a list where to post your review, he sends that to all his patients. He doesn’t pay you a dime, he just asks you to post. The post was very disingenuous, it showed a list, but no actual message of him saying he would pay. I tried to respond but was conveniently banned from tressless. Don’t listen to Reddit for hair transplant advice period. 

Understood, yeah definitely don't take things that seriously on tressless. That is where I originally found out about Konior though. Seems he's the most detailed surgeon on the market and perhaps I should just wait until 2024 to see him honestly.

• Administrators
Just now, Camplify said:

Understood, yeah definitely don't take things that seriously on tressless. That is where I originally found out about Konior though. Seems he's the most detailed surgeon on the market and perhaps I should just wait until 2024 to see him honestly.

I would spend some time on the forum looking up actual reviews. He’s fantastic, as is Shapiro, Gabel, Cooley, Bisanga, Mwamba, Hasson and Wong. I would talk to past patients, consult with many, then after talking with surgeons individually, you’ll know who to choose. 

View my thread

3 hours ago, Camplify said:

That’s sketchy 🤨

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Camplify said:

Seems konior is booked until 2024 and not accepting consultations. Looking for a doctor to repair my hairline. I contacted Shapiro but is there anyone else I should be contacting?

Dr. Nadimi. 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

That’s sketchy 🤨

It’s clear you’re just here to troll 👋🏼 

View my thread

On 6/6/2022 at 6:30 AM, Camplify said:

From going through this forum, Dr Cooley has a number of very positive repair results. I also remember reading a pretty positive result from Dr. Bisanga regarding a repair. 

As for detail work, Dr Gabel has trained under Dr Konior so he might have a similar style to Konior. Dr Nadimi as well, I read in another comment she also uses the same hair technicians as dr Konior.

47 minutes ago, Future Hair Doc said:

Definitely reach out to @Dr. Glenn Charles. He's an elite coalition surgeon on here, which is the highest designation given to surgeons:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-glenn-charles

What is an "Elite Coalition Member"? How are they selected? I didn't see any info about it on the page, just which Drs have it. 

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, HairRun said:

What is an "Elite Coalition Member"? How are they selected? I didn't see any info about it on the page, just which Drs have it. 

It’s a higher tier of quality, here’s our standards 

https://hairlosslearningcenter.net/hair-restoration-physicians/membership-standards

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s a higher tier of quality, here’s our standards 

https://hairlosslearningcenter.net/hair-restoration-physicians/membership-standards

Thanks, I also see the exclusive list here https://hairlosslearningcenter.net/coalition-physicians

I should probably get a consult with Timothy Carman since he's on the list. I tried looking for some of his recent work but there doesn't seem to be any on here 

• Like 1