My Hair restoration journey to India with Dr Arika and Dr Sethi Eugenix

So day 1 after my Hair restoration procedure  with Eugenix.

I flew in from Thailand and didn’t have a pro intend visa as my EA organised my Visa for India and I forgot to print it, luckily I emailed the airline staff and they printed it for me.

I landed in India and got transported to the Farm house, My wife  was coming in later form Australia to meet me.

After she arrived she was having a bite to eat and noticed I had a rash, I had a rash all over my body I dint know if it was the food or bed bugs who knows I have never ever had a rash this big practically  all over my body, we went to the TJ the next day priory to my procedure Dr Sethi came and saw me and gave me some medications and we moved to the Westin for the night. 

The day of my procedure my rash was getting better, Dr Erika did my hairline design, my wife wanted to also do my temporal points but Dr Erika wasn’t confident that I should do them. Originally I was suppose to do do 3,000 grafts just for the front part of my hair but Dr Erika said I had great dinner so we could do the crown also.

So I ended up with just under 4,000 grafts.

Dr Sethi popped in to say hello and showed us a tour of the place and we got chatting and he jumped in and redid my hairline design and added the temporal points so in the end Dr Sethi and my wife decided I was doin those as well.

Dr Sethi is quite the character and just a positive fun guy to hang around with.

The procedure was a lot more comfortable and less painful than I thought it would be, a very professional team all doing their thing I had 3 working on my head directly and probably 2-3 other people as well, this made everything go fast and smooth.

This is the day after surgery and I feel totally fine, I didn’t sleep well as when i sleep on my back I snore and keep waking up, tonight I will try on my side but still avoiding touching the grafts.

14 years back i had my front hairline done in Sydney by an Australian dr and the difference was chalk and cheese, I was in so much pain for days afterwards and the Anastasia made my head bloated and my eyes where nearly closed shut and where all yellow, he didn’t tell me anything he just finesse the job and said see you latter i had no idea about the sailing how to sleep when to wash or anything really, and now I am in my hotel room nice a relaxed no pain and I look relatively normal.

here are the pics day 1, i will keep everyone update as my journey continues, as we should all know on this forum its not until 9 months where the real results start, so far so good.

B1CD6B10-DA68-47FE-A2F8-4BBDA4819184.jpeg

0258DAB1-E338-41EF-AA17-1F482BCE5089.jpeg

3A21719B-6E4C-489F-938A-6F3B55A6D328.jpeg

50EE41FC-9806-4DAD-9539-7011F3704AC1.jpeg

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Fixed name
  • Like 4

Day 6

the last few days my donor on the back of my head has been really sore , maybe because I have been sleeping on my back and that part has been touching the pillow, it’s so painful I can’t sleep, otherwise everything is going well have been spraying saline every 2 hours. When I first got my hair transplant I thought it was lob sided but I think that’s because I was lob sided before the procedure.  

C9DC6517-5DE1-4635-848D-3422F606A4D7.jpeg

7FD11648-ED8F-4CBD-9EC8-D62667BDF5E4.jpeg

3863CF00-71A9-462F-BD55-775FFE689E64.jpeg

E193A3BF-023B-407C-9DA0-28BFB0DAE20A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Are you taking the medications recommended by Eugenix? They should have given you a bag with instructions. Also you should be receiving a WhatsApp update from them. All the best.

Yes I am following everything to a t, my donor is getting much better the pain is almost gone, now that I have done my first wash I am feeling very positive.  

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to My Hair restoration journey to India with Dr Arika and Dr Sethi Eugenix
  • Administrators

Everything is looking excellent, super clean work.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

There are 2 spots on the back of my head donor area which are getting more and more painful each day I diodnt feel anything the first few days after the opp, now I cant even sleep, everything else is in order but this this pain is non stop, I feel like I have 2 burning hot pokers in the back of my head.

2 hours ago, Aussie2020 said:

There are 2 spots on the back of my head donor area which are getting more and more painful each day I diodnt feel anything the first few days after the opp, now I cant even sleep, everything else is in order but this this pain is non stop, I feel like I have 2 burning hot pokers in the back of my head.

Contact the clinic and see what they recommend. 

I think pain in the donor area etc. can be a bit individualised but you might need to manage any pain with some medication too. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

The temple points look great.  Why did they originally not want to do them?

Dr Arika wasn’t keen at first and i was unsure, dr sethi and my wife where 100%, i am sure glad i did them

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 12:35 AM, Calihome1 said:

I like the shape, good call

I agree Dr Sehti is an artist and is excelent at what he does, I am very pleased with the design, I suppose I will find out the real result in around 12 months 

• Like 1