Female hairline repair/ lowering - Fue 1200 grafts

Ilonaa

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, Ilonaa said:

I have see your results on YouTube too. Your hair look impressive you must be very pleased 🙂

Many thanks @Ilonaa. Yes from where I came from I never thought that I would have hair again which I owe to this forum. But I would like to add that it's great that you are sharing your story and pics on this forum. We need more women like yourself who have gone through their own journey. Your results are natural and that is the goal. It looks like you never had any work in the first place. All the best and happy growing! 👌

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Amazing llona! Absolute night and day difference. Some of Dr P’s best work for sure. After speaking with you and Dr P a couple of weeks back, I know just how much this surgery has tranformed your life. Im so happy for you 😊

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Ilonaa said:

Some more updates. Hair are looking even better and fuller now at 9 months mark 🙂

IMG_20221218_110259.jpg

IMG_20221218_110227.jpg

IMG_20221218_110204.jpg

IMG_20221218_110136.jpg

Wow looks the hairline you were born with, amazing so happy for you. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 8 months later...

Hi, 

I am currently in the same situation you were in unfortunately and am looking for a surgeon to reverse the damage. Would you mind posting an update of how your hair is currently looking after choosing Eugenix?

@Ilonaa Your after results looks amazing. I’m so glad you made it through after that horrible journey. I’m currently looking for a surgeon to repair my botched hair transplant and now considering going to the same surgeon as you, Dr Sethi. I’m abit worried going by myself (I wouldn’t want to bring anyone with me as it’s such a personal issue I’d rather “repair” it alone), and worried if there will be a language barrier between myself and the surgeon? Also where did you stay? As I’ve heard it’s a risky place for a woman to go on her own. Any advise would be really appreciated 

• Valued Contributor
28 minutes ago, Carla said:

@Ilonaa Your after results looks amazing. I’m so glad you made it through after that horrible journey. I’m currently looking for a surgeon to repair my botched hair transplant and now considering going to the same surgeon as you, Dr Sethi. I’m abit worried going by myself (I wouldn’t want to bring anyone with me as it’s such a personal issue I’d rather “repair” it alone), and worried if there will be a language barrier between myself and the surgeon? Also where did you stay? As I’ve heard it’s a risky place for a woman to go on her own. Any advise would be really appreciated 

Sorry to jump in but I can answer some of those questions as a Eugenix patient myself (albeit a bloke!). Dr Sethi and most of the team speak excellent English - communication certainly won't be an issue with Dr Sethi. Some of the written WhatsApp communication with the reps from the clinics can be a little mixed but generally very very good, so you needn't have any concerns in that regard.

In terms of where you stay & risk for a woman to go on their own... Eugenix will either put you up at the hotel round the corner or even their own in-house facility (a beautiful farmhouse). I'm sure as a female patient they'd be more than happy to put you up at the farmhouse if you asked. India could be daunting as a solo female traveller but in reality you'll basically just be at the hotel/farmhouse and clinic for your stay. And Eugenix will arrange a driver to get you to and from the airport as well as to and from the clinic. So unless you plan to go out and about to explore you'd be perfectly safe and confined to your accommodation.

If you get a moment, feel free to make a thread with some pictures and details and people here will be able to offer support, advice and clinic suggestions based on your location, requirements etc.

Sorry you've had a botched result. Everyone here is routing for you. :)

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Sorry to jump in but I can answer some of those questions as a Eugenix patient myself (albeit a bloke!). Dr Sethi and most of the team speak excellent English - communication certainly won't be an issue with Dr Sethi. Some of the written WhatsApp communication with the reps from the clinics can be a little mixed but generally very very good, so you needn't have any concerns in that regard.

In terms of where you stay & risk for a woman to go on their own... Eugenix will either put you up at the hotel round the corner or even their own in-house facility (a beautiful farmhouse). I'm sure as a female patient they'd be more than happy to put you up at the farmhouse if you asked. India could be daunting as a solo female traveller but in reality you'll basically just be at the hotel/farmhouse and clinic for your stay. And Eugenix will arrange a driver to get you to and from the airport as well as to and from the clinic. So unless you plan to go out and about to explore you'd be perfectly safe and confined to your accommodation.

If you get a moment, feel free to make a thread with some pictures and details and people here will be able to offer support, advice and clinic suggestions based on your location, requirements etc.

Sorry you've had a botched result. Everyone here is routing for you. :)

Oh this is so so helpful. Thank you so much. Out of curiosity, did you go to Dr Sethi as your first Hair transplant or was it cor repair also? And are you happy with your result?

Again, thank you for answering all my questions and I will certainly be creating a thread with my journey if I do go ahead with him! 

• Valued Contributor
47 minutes ago, Carla said:

Oh this is so so helpful. Thank you so much. Out of curiosity, did you go to Dr Sethi as your first Hair transplant or was it cor repair also? And are you happy with your result?

Again, thank you for answering all my questions and I will certainly be creating a thread with my journey if I do go ahead with him! 

I've had two HT's with Eugenix, first with Dr Arika & then Dr Pradeep (neither were repairs!). If you click on my profile you can find my journey thread but yes, I've had good results!

48 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I've had two HT's with Eugenix, first with Dr Arika & then Dr Pradeep (neither were repairs!). If you click on my profile you can find my journey thread but yes, I've had good results!

Nice one! Just seen your pics in your profile and your hair looks fantastic and very natural.

If you happen to stumble upon anymore threads on female hairline repair, do keep me in mind :) cheers

Edited by Carla
  • Like 1