Dr. Konior FUE Experience ~ 2000 Grafts

• 8 months later...
On 3/9/2023 at 9:44 PM, Bradley787 said:

1 year final progress pics…

I’ll say this past year has flown by.  Just got a hair cut today.  Hair isn’t styled quite as good as I like it to be, but thought I’d go ahead and post these pics.  All in all, I’m very happy with the final outcome.  I actually feel like it looked better around month 8 or 9.  My only issue I wish was a little better is that I can see through the hair and see my scalp under direct light, although that’s not apparent in these pics.  I feel like I couldn’t do that 3-4 months ago.  Not sure if the hair actually thinned or I lost any.  Or more likely, my hair first came in pretty wavy and had since straightened out.  

One thing I think really made a big difference was him building out the temples on the side.  Frankly, if a doc wasn’t going to do this, I’d find a new one as I think it really makes a ton of difference aesthetically.  

494F2776-8436-4912-8D3B-C4F03D0F760B.jpeg

8CE45BDE-7262-4C08-A5F3-2305E6B57E26.jpeg

79FEC4E5-97F1-4331-855F-8352E2C93FFA.jpeg

DCDD1951-0889-4BE6-BE03-795FBE68FAB1.jpeg

87ACA3FB-8CC9-421E-987B-9D6A0DB70B99.jpeg

He is the best. Great result 👍

• Administrators

Fantastic results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...