FUT: 3,339 Grafts by Dr. Bloxham and Team

Very interested to see follow up on this.

I was NW 5/6. Going for my back half, second >3k FUT, with him shortly.  I am very pleased with the hairline, dense and natural looking, A+, couldn’t be happier. Behind hairline to midscalp is decent, a B.  Had some native miniaturized hair in mid scalp that he worked through, I presume native hair gone by now. Scar is 1-3mm, well hidden with 3 guard, fade to a 1 below it works well. 

• 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Update! I hit the year mark for the second op earlier this month. Will be interesting to see how it shapes out in the next 8 or so months.

image.thumb.jpeg.b28f4df01d258801316a7108828c902b.jpegIMG_9414.thumb.jpeg.8e7424ca9bc092c31e1bf1b5f740cfb4.jpegIMG_9415.thumb.jpeg.533ab1a8e5d5bfde6f5d9a59a81749ed.jpegIMG_9416.thumb.jpeg.8caa7b7a232c7c10142b1ab2e0f9228d.jpegIMG_9417.thumb.jpeg.da781ee0fccfb50973c7f9b01bfbdf83.jpeg

Edited by MikeJohnDaDon
More description

How do you feel about it?

Definitely a major improvement compared to preoperative, but I don’t think these pictures really do it justice from combination of the lighting and product or grease in the hair. 

• Moderators

You should try a side part hair style. I think you have enough hair now where it won't look like a comb over, but it may make it look much more full.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

28 minutes ago, JoeD said:

How do you feel about it?

Definitely a major improvement compared to preoperative, but I don’t think these pictures really do it justice from combination of the lighting and product or grease in the hair. 

Feel pretty happy man. There’s no product in the pic. Fresh wash. I still use a little hair fiber but not much at all. Like I said, 8 months to go for round two op to be typically matured.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Al - Moderator said:

You should try a side part hair style. I think you have enough hair now where it won't look like a comb over, but it may make it look much more full.

I spike it messy and throw a little hair fiber in for now. The pics are after a fresh wash, no styling effort made.