Dr. Bisanga 2535 Grafts (09/02-22)

Mdc2021

4 hours ago, Mdc2021 said:

Thanks. I am very pleased with everything. Placement and angle. Looks really natural which was a goal of mine. I am a bit concerned that the curls will not fade with time. I'd like it to be more straight, cause easier to style. 

The last picture is my donor pre-op. I didn't expect it to be this curly, since I only had moderate curls. Hope (and think) it might fade more over time.

Pics without hair products. No shower this morning.449628670_Skrmbillede2022-09-13kl_10_50_58.thumb.png.c9ebb16aa5cdd2e2e44c0ed56e6d8bce.png575526021_Skrmbillede2022-09-13kl_10_49_31.thumb.png.07931efebb5a2b499a39d6822bbe8472.pngimage.thumb.png.40c220c763ce94ecdd0eb7ef023411d5.pngimage.thumb.png.a1ddb9d62b642b81a2633d5e626a7ee8.png

Skærmbillede 2022-09-13 kl. 10.50.29.pngimage.thumb.png.18cf37e2323e8ab861dc180d64ea745d.png

you cant have it all man. This is not like ordering pizza where you pick your topping and make it the way you like. Your hair grows the way it grows in the back. Dr Bisanga cant make your donor hair straight if it wants to be wavy. just be content with the good results.

3 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

you cant have it all man. This is not like ordering pizza where you pick your topping and make it the way you like. Your hair grows the way it grows in the back. Dr Bisanga cant make your donor hair straight if it wants to be wavy. just be content with the good results.

I am extremely satisfied with the results, not complaining at all. And I think the hairs will benefit from maturing a bit .

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga the blonde hair slayer! 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Smacias15 said:

How do you get In touch with bisanga for a consultation? I went on their website and left a written message but still no response.  

There are reps on here if you search.  I think they are only doing in person though.

I’m waiting for him to come to US so I can consult

On 9/12/2022 at 11:15 PM, HappyMan2021 said:

True, transplanted hair texture can change a bit as the months go by, but definitely will not go from curly to straight

I do not personally have curly hair at all. In my first surgery, my hair grew in with quite an exaggerated curl which probably lasted around 15 months and then the curl completely dissipated.

This may not be the case if the donor area where the hair was taken from has a curly characteristic to it as this is the natural feature of the hair, but without doubt the hairs will mature and settle and part of that process generally relaxes the curl.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

4 minutes ago, Smacias15 said:

How do you get In touch with bisanga for a consultation? I went on their website and left a written message but still no response.  

Hi @Smacias15

If you would like to dm me with further details and also how and when you left your message, then I can enquire and offer response for you. 

That will then also allow this thread to remain on topic of the OP and his journey. 

Many thanks

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

7 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

Hi @Smacias15

If you would like to dm me with further details and also how and when you left your message, then I can enquire and offer response for you. 

That will then also allow this thread to remain on topic of the OP and his journey. 

Many thanks

Thanks just did 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 4:36 PM, Mdc2021 said:

Thanks all.

I have a question to those who have had a hairline transplant. 

I have a lot of curls where the newly hairs have been planted. Will these fade with time? Didn't have it before. But have had some curls in the back and side before. 

7 months post op today.

Edit: Used a little pomade wax in this picture.

Skærmbillede 2022-09-12 kl. 16.35.07.png

This is looking awesome. Those curls need to be trained, but do not worry, you will get them to behave soon.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

Looks fantastic friend, I bet you must be happy! From experience, hairs do soften out and grow straighter over time, although if they don't who cares, you have hair!

For the next update, if possible can you post a pic with hair up in direct sunlight?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mdc2021 said:

image.thumb.png.face9e6fdf560123a192b00cab6ed079.png

Comb through video with semi wet hair. 

https://files.fm/f/ct3ayj76j?start_p2p_download

Beginning my 8 moths post op soon. 

That is a glorious combthrough, thanks for uploading that.

If only more surgeons were brave enough to attach full comb-through videos with the results

• Like 3

@Calihome1
Not alot, but made the hairline stretch along the forehead, and make it more dense. 
It's still a pretty high hairline at 7cm I think. But all good. No need for low hairline imo, just need a dense one :D  

Skærmbillede 2022-09-26 kl. 18.50.01.png

Skærmbillede 2022-09-26 kl. 18.51.07.png

Edited by Mdc2021
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mdc2021 said:

@Calihome1
Not alot, but made the hairline stretch along the forehead, and make it more dense. 
It's still a pretty high hairline at 7cm I think. But all good. No need for low hairline imo, just need a dense one :D  

Skærmbillede 2022-09-26 kl. 18.50.01.png

Skærmbillede 2022-09-26 kl. 18.51.07.png

Oh ya, makes you lookso much better/younger.  Just curious as it’s similar to the amount of RE I am looking to get covered with Bisanga, so wanted to check on the CMs.

• Like 1

Hair looking awesome man, thankyou for taking the time to do the comb through, really helps us guys understand transplanted density/expectations etc

Not even 8 months yet as well, Bisanga is one great surgeon.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Going into month 8 post op.

I learned how to tame my curls. This is after a shower and some sea salt spray followed with a blow dryer and a comb.
Funny enough I've had a few comments today about how much hair I have.

image.thumb.png.06c87809a6c277c6ce6dfed7ae91ecf3.png

image.thumb.png.2d1d032fdd8471a6bc99aafb3ceb79d1.png

image.png

image.png.733768058722e42bc6f52187a4969a8a.png

image.png.8d7cdef6e6c95b540ccb369cb7c61c18.png

Edited by Mdc2021
  • Like 4

• Administrators

Bisanga is the blonde hairline slayer 

26B9767C-33A7-47DB-BE73-F2492958117F.jpeg

There’s not a blonde receding hairline safe on his watch 😁

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...