Dr. Pitella 5.100 grafts

236A285E-7297-4A04-8A00-101C95B43BAD.jpeg.5a5bf5269f6160a0f4fec3168d92231c.jpegHey guys,

I would like to share with you here my experience with Dr. Felipe Pitella, Brazil.

I started having baldness around the age of 18. Gradually I was losing my frontal line and reducing the amount of hair in the crown region.

At the age of 27 I had hair transplant surgery (6 years ago) at another location using the FUT method.

As it had not turned out as I would like and with little density, after several researches I found Dr. Felipe Pitella and it has been an incredible experience.

The surgery was performed on January 12 (currently with 33 years old) with approximately 5.100 follicles, where the crown and frontal region were filled.

It was performed in an excellent clinic, where the follicles were simultaneously removed and implanted, without pain and with a very peaceful postoperative period.

I'll post pictures for you as the days go by.

I hope I will have an amazing result!

* Before surgery

Before surgery

** 1 day after surgery

376A6FA1-0B94-4B6D-A9B7-43A607576CC0.thumb.jpeg.bcdf2be8343a05200793e250b78812da.jpeg

** 2 days after surgery

00BA96C2-89C6-40EB-9287-75C64C0942D4.jpeg.a55e8dfa937262ff5d9833615549e47b.jpeg

** 7 days after surgery

AE4663C8-77F9-4EE6-AC30-51AB87DBF04A.thumb.jpeg.5ae8bfd6876cbb10bf908c6ff43d8a9e.jpeg

** 14 days after surgery59BD20A1-208F-416F-86F8-91AEA0633BBA.thumb.jpeg.9aeb64a43615fe63b3f8e0d8232ed226.jpeg

Edited by Madson Machado
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Thank you for sharing, your excellent review. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Interesting with a bunch of new accounts coming in to praise Dr Pitella out of the blue.

On topic, happy growing. I am sure it will be a good result. 😊

I have asked Dr. Pittella to send his patients to share their reviews old and new. I don't think comments like this are of value to our community. He is a genuine patient who is posting and sharing just like every one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

29 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have asked Dr. Pittella to send his patients to share their reviews old and new. I don't think comments like this are of value to our community. He is a genuine patient who is posting and sharing just like every one. 

That explains it. Its good if his patients start to post yes, I think the difficulties when it comes to Brazil is that many have trouble to speak good english. 

Thats why you dont see english reviews from some of the best in Brazil like Dr Thiago Bianco Leal.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, digi23 said:

That explains it. Its good if his patients start to post yes, I think the difficulties when it comes to Brazil is that many have trouble to speak good english. 

Thats why you dont see english reviews from some of the best in Brazil like Dr Thiago Bianco Leal.

Yes, that’s true, English is a difficulty in South America. That said, I believe we’ll see some real talent coming from there in the next few years.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 4 months later...

There has been a significant improvement between month 3 and month 4. 

This is how most sucessful hair transplants grow in. Koniors, Bisanga, Couto etc... Early and rapid  growth happening between month 3 and month 5. 

I am 99% confident this is going to be a great result based on your 4 months picture. 

Pitella's work is really impressive. 

• Like 1

This looks impressive for 5 months. 

I generally don't like saying "this is going to be a homerun" because when someone says that, it usually turns out to be failed hair transplant or a crap/subpar result 😂

But this time I gotta say this is REALLY a homerun !

Looking great 👍

• Administrators

looks amazing

View my thread

I'm really loving Pitella's work  lately. He's fixing up genuine Norwood 5-6 cases without finasteride while keeping donor looking untouched. It's incredible.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

7 month update?

View my thread