What are the best clinics/doctors for Body Hair Transplant?

For context, I’m 25 and have been rocking a shaved head with SMP for 3 years now roughly. I now am at a point that I want to combine scalp, beard and chest hair to have a thin 5 o’clock shadow/buzz cut sort of hairstyle with an already amazing beard.

I’d appreciate suggestions, all in all I’m hoping for roughly 5000 grafts with about 3000 from scalp, 1000 from beard and 1000 from chest. 

My budget will be roughly £7000 so the Eugenix, Dr U and Bisangas of this world are out of my price range. Again, I’m not looking for a thick head of hair. I’m happy with a thin buzz cut to wear with my beard. 

837638A8-301B-45C6-AC62-D277FA9BFE7A.jpeg

B628CC96-8C2B-4DF0-BB6A-AD645C6B0781.jpeg

8B6FF833-CF21-41AC-8059-65D05D2BC5AE.jpeg

A26AAE3E-6820-4518-BA90-6D2E25D0D416.jpeg

4885A78B-6507-4BA6-8D34-A94A24B62CA7.jpeg

• Administrators

I would keep shaving, to be honest, it’s not feasible. Your beard isn’t that dense, you are very young so you’ll continue to thin even further.  Your donor is very thin. It looks like you’ve already had several thousand grafts removed. Keep shaving and doing the smp

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I won't comment on the feasibility, but I'd just like to add that £7000 does not put you out of the price range of Eugenix. 5,000 grafts would be pretty much bang on £7k including tax for their exclusive package and there is a cheaper package that would come to about £4,400 for that number of grafts.

Take photos of all your available body hair and send them an email saying you want no more than to gain a 3D effect for SMP and see what they say.

Perhaps flick a message to Dr. Bhatti too. He used to be recommended on here, but is no longer. I recall him writing an article or two about low density FUE for giving 3D effect to SMP. I am a former patient of his and was always pleased by the lack of any scarring in my donor zone, which I think would be an important factor to consider in a procedure such as yours, where the hair will be worn shaven afterwards.

I'm no longer familiar with his prices, but circa 2016 he did charge more for BHT, whereas Eugenix is a flat rate regardless of donor location.

OP, your donor areas very sparse looking. It's not the typical thicker donor area you'd have to play around with and still look unaffected. 

Are you taking any medication at present? Even then, i'm not sure if you'd be considered a good candidate tbh. 

You might potentially be better placed using a hair system and fibres for the back if your situations not that great on top. You look like a Norwood 6 pattern with diffuse thinning in some pics. 

Your beards not bad, but little sparse around the cheeks. Minoxodil and Microneedling there could help improve that. 

I know it super sucks to hear all this, i genuinely do and especially at 25. However, you sometimes have to work within the hand you're dealt, and unless you get a pretty good response from medication, there's a chance it won't lead to a long term suitability for you. 

I think ultimately its best for you to have honest opinions, even if they might not be what you want to hear. Especially before somebody might choose to do something drastic like hair transplants.