Has anyone seen or experienced a negative result from Dr. Zarev...?

1 minute ago, TrustTheProcess said:

So how long is the wait? How far out is he booked?

It was a 7 month wait for an in person consult. Then a 13 month wait for a procedure. Both of those times are probably going to be longer these days. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That seems like far too long to mess around with. For those who booked a HT with him...has he explained his apparently secret vacuum extraction technique? What do we know about what he's actually doing that allows him to produce such magical results?

48 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

That seems like far too long to mess around with. For those who booked a HT with him...has he explained his apparently secret vacuum extraction technique? What do we know about what he's actually doing that allows him to produce such magical results?

See Rolandas analysis:

• 2 weeks later...

Random story. When I was in Bulgaria getting my consult with Dr Zarev I happened to fire up the ol Tinder account. Just last week some random Bulgarian women popped up in my feed and started messaging me. We got to chatting and she was asking why I had been in Bulgaria and why I’d be going back two times in the next 1.5 years. After we chatted for a while I let her know what I was planning with Dr Z and I remembered hearing that he had reviews on Bulgarian language forums and websites. I asked if she would look him up and tell me what she thought. ha. She looked him up and said In the country he has positive reviews. Nothing needle moving as far as reputation but it was nice to hear another little data point especially since his patients are 90+% Bulgarian so they’re not going to be on English language forums. I’m going to get her to send me some of the reviews but translated to English. Oh, and now I have dinner date setup for when I go back for my procedure. 😆