Extreme HT Repair With SMP

This client came in after having 2 strip surgeries and an FUE surgery. The goal was to give density overall as well as conceal the scars. He agreed to shave down for the procedure and we treated him as a Shaved Look client. He is pictured with hair on top grown out after 3 sessions of SMP381540152_saheshright2.thumb.jpg.13eb982b7c224a08144fd1b8aa01586a.jpgsaheshleft.thumb.jpg.baf09e5e5bc6f45b8bc1187313ae1b0f.jpgsaheshfrrnot.thumb.jpg.4a6a6a437e72de2f94c356682ab254ec.jpgsaheshcrown.thumb.jpg.21790b1a79c9e614e904840fcf5fb159.jpg

• Like 1

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

oof that transplant hair does not look pretty. What do people think happened? Perhaps that is just the texture of his donor hair, but wondering what else is at play. Do you think his donor hair is naturally curly like that? All the hair seems to be pointing straight to the sky, did the doc do any angling at all?

also, so post SMP, he is deciding to keep the transplant hair? He would look so much better fully shaved. 

Edited by SadMan2021

Letting the hair grow out like that on the top, either a bold or sort of rebellious display, or he actually likes it in one of those very personal ways ...that eventually fades, and 10 or 20 years later looking back at photos wonders what in tarnation he was thinking, and why no one else ever said anything. LOL Otherwise great ink work as usual.

This is with shaved look after first 2 sessions. I was limited with hairline design because I knew his intention was to grow the hair long. Otherwise I could have given him an even better and more aesthetic hair line. And believe me, I did my best to persuade him to maintain the shaved look. 

51A38144-F930-4C08-93B2-4178FC7F0068.jpeg

4FA536EB-F6E0-4CA6-B114-C65331849F04.jpeg

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 2

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

22 minutes ago, hairthere said:

This is with shaved look after first 2 sessions. I was limited with hairline design because I knew his intention was to grow the hair long. Otherwise I could have given him an even better and more aesthetic hair line. And believe me, I did my best to persuade him to rock the shaved look. 

51A38144-F930-4C08-93B2-4178FC7F0068.jpeg

4FA536EB-F6E0-4CA6-B114-C65331849F04.jpeg

He looks 100x better with the shaved look + smp. Hopefully he realises this soon! :)

• Like 2

On 12/17/2021 at 6:44 AM, digi23 said:

He looks 100x better with the shaved look + smp. Hopefully he realises this soon! :)

Yes, but I get where he is coming from. He went through a lot for the transplants (long distance travel, time, money, physical and emotional trauma). It might take him some time to just let it go and accept the Shaved look. 

Edited by hairthere
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 3:06 PM, hairthere said:

Yes, but I get where he is coming from. He went through a lot for the transplants (long distance travel, time, money, physical and emotional trauma). It might take him some time to just let it go and accept the Shaved look. 

He looks great like this, also i dont think anyone non familiar with ht could tell

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, SimpleLife said:

@hairthere The final result still has the FUE scars appearing

Is this something people with FUE scars have to accept or is it actually possible to cover it completely with more sessions?

This client was more concerned with density on top and covering the strip[ scars. He was not as bothered by the FUE and had a strict budget so we didn't concentrate on them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hairthere said:

This client was more concerned with density on top and covering the strip[ scars. He was not as bothered by the FUE and had a strict budget so we didn't concentrate on them. 

Got it, thank you for the response💪