2860 Grafts FueGenix (highest density) by Dr.Munib Ahmad from the Netherlands

Seflaz

10 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Yes shock loss can take longer to recover/regrow. Have you spoken to the clinic ? 

I have a good contact with my doctor, almost everyday on WhatsApp. He says the same about the shock loss and needs time. But I'm still worried.

• 1 month later...

Donor looks much better as expected. Receipent area also looking good at 5.5 months.

Graft placement is excellent. I think this will be very good result.

You might want to try letting it grow out from here to get the maximum illusion of density.

Edited by mrmane85

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, 
Looks good! nice potential density and grafts are evenly and naturally distributed, 
To me your donor area looks good, healed, just abit over harvested as in grafts were taken little bit too close to each other, I wouldn't freak out about that since this won't be noticeable at all if you let it grow abit, 
Plus don't forget that you still have about 6 months left to really see how it all comes together
Looks great bro!!

• 3 weeks later...

So almost 1 year after my HT at Fuegenix and what are my thougts an opinion?

First lets begin with the comments from people around me! So literally every person I met give same reactions, also spoke to another HT doctor in The Netherlands and he also says the same thing. Why is your hairline at area 1 and 2 so high and not dense?!?

I'm starting to get annoyed from peoples reactions, maybe they right I dont know. But at the beginning after HT I told Dr.Munib about my hairline at area 1 and 2 could be a lower in milimiter, and density is not getting better. 

About quality and HT direction no doubt, world class!! I think Dr. Munib Ahmad is the best in Europe. But I am really sad about the area 1 and 2.

I'd love to hear your opinion guys.

thumbnail_IMG20221011131652__01.jpg

IMG20221011140752__01 (1).png

IMG20221011140741__01.jpg

guide-to-graft-numbers.jpg

Edited by Seflaz

To be honest 65cm^2 should be a killer density. I think the aggressive approach may have backfired in this case.

i do agree the angulation is great. However, for 65cm^2 is a lot for the surface area you had for only 2800 grafts. I think the yield could have been a bit better but then again you may still be growing everything out still. You might be one of those patients that need up to 16-18 months. Or perhaps this is the result it gets. I don’t think it is very bad but for the aggressive density I would have expected more coverage in that frontal third. 

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators

Have you spoken to Dr. Munib? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I've got an appointment at the end of November. I will put this phenom to Dr. Munib Ahmad so he don't know it yet.

My plan was second HT for the crown but I put it on hold. The areas at 1 and 2 has high priority for me now. I put really a lot money for it so I expected better results. 

Edited by Seflaz
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I disagree that the density isn’t high, from this photo it does appear to be over 60 grafts per cm2. Of course, pictures are difficult to tell. But certainly well over 50 grafts as stated by some.

image.jpeg
Definitely bring up your concerns sooner than later.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.