A little help with choosing appropriate surgeon

Hello everyone!

For the past few months I have been reading alot about surgeons.

My final decision falls between Dr. Bruno Pinto and Dr. Bicer.

It's super hard for me to decide, that's why i started this topic. Can you guys help me choosing between them?

As someone who went to Pinto recently, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about him specifically.

In answer to your general question, in my opinion Pinto is easily the better choice. Bicer is a good, ethical doctor who should be one of the first choices for someone on a budget (and is one of the best options in that price range), but her vs Pinto is pretty much the same question as her vs any top Dr. in Belgium, Spain or Portugal. My opinion would be the same if you asked Bicer vs De Freitas, Lorenzo, Bisanga, Ferreira, Feriduni and so on...

If you can pay the difference, Pinto hands down. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Bonek said:

Hello everyone!

For the past few months I have been reading alot about surgeons.

My final decision falls between Dr. Bruno Pinto and Dr. Bicer.

It's super hard for me to decide, that's why i started this topic. Can you guys help me choosing between them?

I am pretty sure you will be pleased with both. Dr Bruno Pinto is doing all steps himself which is huge respect, and you will pay a premium for it. Dr Bicer is great aswell, she have some more help from nurses, but is also doing one patient a day with great post op care.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Pinto, I don't know much about him besides what I have seen from @JDEE0 I think Dr. Bicer is probably the best option at her price rate, which is less than 2 euros per graft. If you're interested in surgeons in Spain/Portugal, definitely take a look at Dr. De Freitas. Feel free to take a look at our recommendation list.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 hours ago, digi23 said:

I am pretty sure you will be pleased with both. Dr Bruno Pinto is doing all steps himself which is huge respect, and you will pay a premium for it. Dr Bicer is great aswell, she have some more help from nurses, but is also doing one patient a day with great post op care.

That's right. At lease my experience with Dr. Bicer was that she did the extraction all by her self, as well as opening the channels. The two nurses did the implantation, but she would come in and check every 45 min or so.