Please help me pick a clinic!

• Administrators

First, why Turkey?

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The usual are Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser, Yaman & Demirsoy. But you could also consider some Euro options ? 
Stay away from the 99.9% of hair mills/low cost clinics ! Can we have some more info/pics of your current situation ? Are you on any med regime ? Thanks 🙏 

• Like 2

• Administrators
  • Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, Jon said:

Hi Melvin,

No money!

The effect of the surgery is the most important thing, but the cost is also a important part for me

Then save until you can afford a decent option. It’s absolutely not worth taking any risks. You would end up paying a lot more for a repair at a later date. Please be cautious 🙏

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

Then save until you can afford a decent option. It’s absolutely not worth taking any risks. You would end up paying a lot more for a repair at a later date. Please be cautious 🙏

And some cases you can't repair even if you'll have 1 million $ budget, I was lucky I could have 2 repairs after being botched by a hair mill in Turkey.

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Just now, Doron Harati said:

And some cases you can't repair even if you'll have 1 million $ budget, I was lucky I could have 2 repairs after being botched by a hair mill in Turkey.

Exactly! We only have one scalp and it can so easily be ruined by a poor procedure. 

Hi JC71,

Thank you for your answer.

I will try to search for Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser, Yaman & Demirsoy...

Yes I can put on the images of my hair. I'm using Minoxidil currently

9 minutes ago, JC71 said:

The usual are Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser, Yaman & Demirsoy. But you could also consider some Euro options ? 
Stay away from the 99.9% of hair mills/low cost clinics ! Can we have some more info/pics of your current situation ? Are you on any med regime ? Thanks 🙏 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JC71 said:

28. Male. Just start working.

You can never imagine how crazy it is your family urge you find a girl to marry if you are a Chinese at this age

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Jon said:

Hi Melvin,

No money!

The effect of the surgery is the most important thing, but the cost is also a important part for me

I would check out HDC, take a look at this result. I believe Dr. Christina charges 2 euros per graft.

View my thread

58 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I would check out HDC, take a look at this result. I believe Dr. Christina charges 2 euros per graft.

58 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I find HDC is in Cyprus... If possible any good clinic with a fair price within the States?

• Valued Contributor

Jon you really want to look at surgeons at an elite level who specialize in Asian hair. Dr Diep comes to mind. Look at the surgeons listed by the forum and don’t rush your research. If you can’t afford surgery then I strongly advise you against going down the surgical patch. It will cost you so much more to repair in the long run (if it can be repaired). Doing nothing is always a better option. All the best.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Jon said:

I find HDC is in Cyprus... If possible any good clinic with a fair price within the States?

Dr. Mwamba with @FUECLINIC is offering services in Atlanta for $5 a graft, that's probably the lowest you will get in the states with a quality surgeon. The reason I brought up HDC is because you were already planning to go to Turkey. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Jon said:

under 6000bucks if possible.

Do nothing, shaving is probably a better option if you can’t afford a decent surgeon. Better to be bald than have a bad HT.

• Like 2

View my thread

31 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do nothing, shaving is probably a better option if you can’t afford a decent surgeon. Better to be bald than have a bad HT.

This will be definitely less than 4000 grafts, the crown should not be touched at all, try to improve with Finasteride.

His budget is 6000 euros, 4000 grafts with Dr Özlem Bicer is approx 6000 euros.

Why is Dr Özlem Bicer and Dr Resul Yaman(charging 2350 euros for this amount) recommended on the site if they are not "decent surgeons"?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, digi23 said:

This will be definitely less than 4000 grafts, the crown should not be touched at all, try to improve with Finasteride.

His budget is 6000 euros, 4000 grafts with Dr Özlem Bicer is approx 6000 euros.

Why is Dr Özlem Bicer and Dr Resul Yaman(charging 2350 euros for this amount) recommended on the site if they are not "decent surgeons"?

He wanted to stay in the United States, there’s no one in the US worth going too for that price.  See below

Dr. Bicer and Yaman are definitely good affordable doctors. 

12 hours ago, Jon said:

View my thread

14 hours ago, Jon said:

I am planning to go to Turkey for hair transplant surgery. Any recommendations for clinics?

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

He wanted to stay in the United States, there’s no one in the US worth going too for that price.  See below

• Administrators

That’s why I said HDC in the beginning as an option but he said he wanted to stay in the US. Cyprus is located across Turkey. Idk very odd. Yes there are good affordable options in Turkey Bicer Yaman, possibly Turan, and in Cyprus HDC. India Eugenix. In the US no one for 6k. 

• Like 1

View my thread

@Jon If your budget is 6k then US wont be possible. If your looking at Turkey based on price then the next most affordable will be some Euro options. Or even Eugenix (India) really though you should be thinking of which clinic is suitable for your needs rather than cost. 6k is enough for the Turkish options/Europe and Eugenix. Plenty of quality clinics for you to choose from. But US/Canada will be out. If you can travel though then you might want to consider some other options. 

• Like 1