Limited donor - wanted clinic which respects donor area

• Administrators
16 hours ago, grycha said:

hmmm I dont know what to think about these packages. I would choose Premium but dr Arika Bansal only partly participate in whole operation. I dont know how much trained is the staff to extract and implant grafts.

They have junior doctors assisting with the surgeries, no extractions or incisions are done by technicians. All of their staff have been with them for 5+ years. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

They have junior doctors assisting with the surgeries, no extractions or incisions are done by technicians. All of their staff have been with them for 5+ years. 

Eugenix do have “experienced senior technicians” involved in the steps. Implementation according to the package.. 

Edited by JC71

On 11/6/2021 at 3:09 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

so doctors do the exctraction and technicians implantation right ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, JC71 said:

Have you considered Eugenix ? They are very good at managing the donor area and have more than reasonable pricing. Dr Bicer would be another consideration. Both are forum recommended. 

May I ask why you reccomend dr Bicer cause I didnt find much cases, only one shows end result. Besides in one topic I found really poor donor quality after surgery. Look at this pic:

Bez nazwy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, JC71 said:

Eugenix have a varied price menu, Bicer is €1.50 for automated FUE and €2.50 for manual (at present) 

I always wonder when I see that, is there any real point in getting the manual FUE from Dr. Bicer? Seems like a bit pointless since manual FUE can't be much better than motorized if at all. But maybe I'm missing something here

Hi @grycha, our clinic is also recommended in this forum, I myself got botched terribly with 5000 grafts for nothing in a clinic in Turkey, I had 2 repair procedures by Dr. Maras (total 3 HTs), the clinic preserved very well my donor and I can have 4th procedure if I'll need to.

On both repairs I had 2500 grafts session, you can see my story on the forum and our repair works too, if you interested you can PM or reach my WhatsApp +972526542654, our clinic is in Cyprus near to Greece 

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Have you considered going back to Dr. Demirsoy? The donor looks very clean as it stands. 

I think Demirsoy is very under rated especially on English speaking forums. I had 3000 grafts with him myself and I would go back to him for crown work only he doesn't use beard donor, but he is very ethical when it comes to donor management.

I'm considering taking the plunge with HLC.