whey protein post fue

9 minutes ago, yacine.drose said:

haha thanks just a lil bit worried about anything i do u know what i mean

lol yeah I know the feel. Your grafts are secure at this point so you could relax more now. Your major concerns are just making sure you don't get sunburnt in the recipient, so if you know you'll be outside for more than 30 minutes then make sure to wear a hat for the first 6 months. I would advise against using Nizarol & head and shoulders for 3 months as they could be harsh on the skin as well. Otherwise anything you ingest at this point, obviously within reasons like smoking isn't a good choice for example, is going to be more than fine. 

Goodluck 

Edited by TorontoMan
  • Like 1

Whey protein is the exact same as any other protein; a chain of amino acids.

They are the building blocks of our bodies, pretty much everything is made up of them, and as Westview says, your shakes will be of assistance more than anything else (in theory anyway, but I doubt you're deficient in protein intake and so it's not going to actually do anything extra in reality).

You're all good.

• Like 1

Actually this is one of the points that the former recommended Dr Bhatti from Darling Buds in India here on the forum say that whey protein cause hair loss which is to me total nonsense? 

He also go on about alot of weird stuff that you should not eat or do post ht. I was laughing when I listen to it and it made me think he was very unprofessional.

Things Dr Bhatti of Darling Buds says that you should not take after a ht:

You should not eat something that you need to chew, specially if you did temple work

You should not talk in the phone after a hair transplant

Ice packs will not do anything for swelling - it would rather "mess up the whole thing"

Whey protein cause hair loss

You should not pet your cat or dog until 6 weeks after ht because the risk of infection

Edited by digi23
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

lol yeah I know the feel. Your grafts are secure at this point so you could relax more now. Your major concerns are just making sure you don't get sunburnt in the recipient, so if you know you'll be outside for more than 30 minutes then make sure to wear a hat for the first 6 months. I would advise against using Nizarol & head and shoulders for 3 months as they could be harsh on the skin as well. Otherwise anything you ingest at this point, obviously within reasons like smoking isn't a good choice for example, is going to be more than fine. 

Goodluck 

thanks

so you think wearing a cap or a hat wont be a problem anymore ?

actually the clinic told me to use a shampoo i bought from them after 2 weeks it countain saw plametto and blocks dht

1 hour ago, yacine.drose said:

thanks

so you think wearing a cap or a hat wont be a problem anymore ?

actually the clinic told me to use a shampoo i bought from them after 2 weeks it countain saw plametto and blocks dht

Yeah cap is good & I'm sure the shampoo is fine if the clinic told you. All gucci 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Westview said:

Should have zero effect on the outcome of your HT.  Might even help it since it contains amino acids

actually i think he hit it spot on....i'm 5.5 weeks post fue and resumed my whey protein shakes and i think i am seeing growth already lol. so yes go ahead and consume it. 

16 hours ago, Mike10 said:

There is this special help hair protein shake

There is indeed, except there is nothing special about it. It's just an extremely over-priced protein powder with some extra vitamins added in. All a big marketing ploy.

But, your point stands in that there are even protein shakes made with the intention or main purpose of aiding hair.