My 2nd hair transplant procedure by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic, 2535 grafts, 4-5\10\2021

Doron Harati

23 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

@Vann, SMP can always boost the result, but I am not into SMP.

Dr. Maras diagnosed my donor bank with extra 3000 grafts (but 1500 separately for each session), beard around 300-500, so I definitely considering doing another session but I am very happy with my 2 repair results.

With longer hair it has much more density effect:

Screenshot_20220608-013932_Collage Maker - GridArt.jpg

Its definitely a great result. I was just curious on your perspective of it. Im not big into smp but I can see it being very beneficial than using grafts (i always feel the need to save them just in case) but since you have plenty of grafts left I think youll be fine.

Nonetheless, I really like the design that was put into this. Congrats on the results man!

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

@Vann, in general I think SMP is good solution for those who can't have HT due to low quality donor only if they feel good with shaving their heads every 2-3 days, it looks aesthetic to me, additionally SMP combined low density HT can also look good, but long hair I am not sure.. I met paitents that had bad results by hair mills\bad doctors with long hair mixed with SMP and it can be noticeable by people who doesn't have intrest with hairloss solutions, paitents with good results don't usually add SMP as a boost as far as I familiar. but I am very familiar with paitents that their donor was botched overharvested severely and SMP over the donor did a good job, of course I always encourage to go to top notch SMP artists only, don't save your money on it.

For myself it's another story, as you can see after I was botched I didn't do SMP, only want my real hair without any add-ons, my hair is also very thin so SMP effect will be noticeable even if I wanted.

BTW, when the clinic shaved my head before the 2nd repair, it looked very dense, I was surprised how good it look, so I am covered with Natural SMP 😜

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 6 months later...

This looks excellent, and what a great save after that first, awful transplant. That shows you the difference between good and bad clinics.

You must have had great donor traits, especially going for such a low hairline. Looks coarse and wiry (both good). Do you know how many microns your hairs are? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rafael Manelli said:

This looks excellent, and what a great save after that first, awful transplant. That shows you the difference between good and bad clinics.

You must have had great donor traits, especially going for such a low hairline. Looks coarse and wiry (both good). Do you know how many microns your hairs are? 

It was a resurrection 😉

My transplanted hair wouldn't be so low (5.0 cm) if I would had 1st procedure at HDC clinic.

My original youthful hairline was 6.5cm, but Arenamed clinic in Turkey lowered it to 5.0cm without explanation and ruined my hairline terribly, on my 1st repair Dr. Maras explained me that from the first place he wouldn't lowered it than 6.0cm, but he will make the 5.0cm result natural, luckliy 5.0cm is the lowest natural hairline that exists (except Asians with 4.0cm), so no one suspect that I had HT at all thanks to Dr. Maras gentle design.

My punch Dietmar is 0.9mm.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

2 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

It was a resurrection 😉

My transplanted hair wouldn't be so low (5.0 cm) if I would had 1st procedure at HDC clinic.

My original youthful hairline was 6.5cm, but Arenamed clinic in Turkey lowered it to 5.0cm without explanation and ruined my hairline terribly, on my 1st repair Dr. Maras explained me that from the first place he wouldn't lowered it than 6.0cm, but he will make the 5.0cm result natural, luckliy 5.0cm is the lowest natural hairline that exists (except Asians with 4.0cm), so no one suspect that I had HT at all thanks to Dr. Maras gentle design.

My punch Dietmar is 0.9mm.

You are super lucky Dr Maras was able to make it look good and natural for you. It might be slightly lower than ideal but still very aesthetic and you seem to have enough donor to make it work. You got lucky.

For a guy with extensive hair loss and a disastrous first surgery, you sure look to have a great head of hair. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rafael Manelli said:

You are super lucky Dr Maras was able to make it look good and natural for you. It might be slightly lower than ideal but still very aesthetic and you seem to have enough donor to make it work. You got lucky.

For a guy with extensive hair loss and a disastrous first surgery, you sure look to have a great head of hair. 

Thanks for your kind words 🙂