My 2nd hair transplant procedure by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic, 2535 grafts, 4-5\10\2021

Doron Harati

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I am now having the time of life in Thailand 🇹🇭

Wanted to show you my result on dry & wet condition in this amazing waterfall.

I highly reccomend you visit in Koh Samui, it's paradise here 😎

20220621_144924.jpg

20220621_141344.jpg

20220621_141342.jpg

20220621_150049.jpg

• Like 6

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Just now, Gatsby said:

But like I said you MUST visit Pattaya!!! 

There's a good chance for that 😉

• Haha 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

9 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Enjoy Doron - I wish I was in Thailand 😭

You must! It's the most beautiful and relax place ever.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hair is looking amazing 🙌🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost 10 months update, I want to focus here over my NW5-6 areas view, on this repair Dr. Maras mainly focused on my NW4-5 areas with some enhancement over NW3 area, the clinic didn't touch my NW6 because we both decided it will be best to preserve without overharveste my donor (since I was botched by Arenamed clinic in Turkey on my 1st HT I can't do big sessions).

In the last 4-5 months I started using topical formula of HDC with 1% Finasteride mixed with 5% Minoxidil, I had only few vellus hairs over my NW6 area and the topical formula really helped me!

It always bugged me that I had that shiny ball spot effect like Larry Laffer from Leisure Suit Larry of Sierra games, but finally I am really happy with the crown result 😀, in the future I may will reconsider another repair enhancement over the NW6 area 😉

* In my 20's I used Propecia pills which didn't block my DHT and caused me side effects of sexual disfunction which didn't occur to me with the liquid topical formula till now.

** I only declare this over my own experience, it doesn't mean side effects which effect anyone.

*** Photos were taken today

20220712_211741.jpg

20220712_154254.jpg

20220712_154418.jpg

20220712_154258.jpg

20220423_133212.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 4

Incredible result bro. 

I can't believe Maras was able to achieve this after these criminals from Arenamed literrally destroyed 5000 grafts !!! 

You must have above average donor to begin with. 

Congratulations to HDC. 

I'm sure you know Escar ? He was also botched in his youth and he's got a great channel by the name of tenermaspelo. He also works for HDC. 

Btw Doron how long exactly did you use Finasteride ? And did you continue to miniaturiaze and lose hair while you were on it ? 

• Like 2

My hair is thinner than average but my donor quantity is above average luckliy.

You mean Marcos.. he's a cool guy, we talked before, actually I talked with him not long ago to collaborate a video together, he had several procedures but Dr. Maras did him an amazing repair for his recipient area and FUT scar back in 2009, his result still sustainable till this day :)

The topical Finasteride, as I wrote above around 4-5 months.

I am not sure but I think my natural hair is stabilize for the moment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

Almost 10 months update, I want to focus here over my NW5-6 areas view, on this repair Dr. Maras mainly focused on my NW4-5 areas with some enhancement over NW3 area, the clinic didn't touch my NW6 because we both decided it will be best to preserve without overharveste my donor (since I was botched by Arenamed clinic in Turkey on my 1st HT I can't do big sessions).

In the last 4-5 months I started using topical formula of HDC with 1% Finasteride mixed with 5% Minoxidil, I had only few vellus hairs over my NW6 area and the topical formula really helped me!

It always bugged me that I had that shiny ball spot effect like Larry Laffer from Leisure Suit Larry of Sierra games, but finally I am really happy with the crown result 😀, in the future I may will reconsider another repair enhancement over the NW6 area 😉

* In my 20's I used Propecia pills which didn't block my DHT and caused me side effects of sexual disfunction which didn't occur to me with the liquid topical formula till now.

** I only declare this over my own experience, it doesn't mean side effects which effect anyone.

*** Photos were taken today

20220712_211741.jpg

20220712_154254.jpg

20220712_154418.jpg

20220712_154258.jpg

20220423_133212.jpg

Excellent Doron, is it twice daily application? What strength?

• Like 1

@RTC I am using the formula once a day as the pharmacist reccomend me, unlike the standard Minoxidil which reccomend to use twice a day.

The topic formula is 5% Minoxidil with 1% Finasteride.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, Doron Harati said:

Hi @Doron Harati- The results look great. Just to be clear, the progress over the NW6 crown area is only due to the use of this topical finasteride/minoxidil and not hair transplanted there?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SLA said:

Hi @Doron Harati- The results look great. Just to be clear, the progress over the NW6 crown area is only due to the use of this topical finasteride/minoxidil and not hair transplanted there?

As you can see in the photos, I had incisions till the end of NW5 zone without touching the NW6, therefore the growth effect over the NW6 is from the formula.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

As you can see in the photos, I had incisions till the end of NW5 zone without touching the NW6, therefore the growth effect over the NW6 is from the formula.

Wow! That is some great growth. I see retinoic acid was part of the concentration as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Big difference from 6+ months to 10 months. The topical is definitely helping, the crown has closed off. 
92484BA3-A560-4E56-9D35-79BB56CEEFAD.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi @Parasol

The result is sustainable and same, I came back to short hair few days ago, I think it's a final result.

20220806_212819.jpg

20220808_161345.jpg

20220808_161343.jpg

20220816_152534.jpg

20220816_152530.jpg

20220816_152545.jpg

• Thanks 1

Do you have any plans on adding SMP? I think you’re almost there in terms of density due to your hair quality. I think SMP in the temporal areas could boost the look. I’m not sure if you were planning any touch ups but personally with the way your hair is styled… I think SMP would be a better option. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

@Vann, SMP can always boost the result, but I am not into SMP.

Dr. Maras diagnosed my donor bank with extra 3000 grafts (but 1500 separately for each session), beard around 300-500, so I definitely considering doing another session but I am very happy with my 2 repair results.

With longer hair it has much more density effect:

Screenshot_20220608-013932_Collage Maker - GridArt.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 2