My 2nd hair transplant procedure by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic, 2535 grafts, 4-5\10\2021

Doron Harati

Hi guys, 

small update.. it's been 3 months and 5 days, new baby hairs popping out along the pimples, both on middle scalp, corridors and the crown, pics with different lightings.

20220102_145725.jpg

20211231_224134.jpg

20220102_171312.jpg

20220102_171300.jpg

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators

Looking great Doron, HDC have done wonders for you 👏🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys here is my update, tomorrow it will be 4 months 3 weeks post procedure, my corridors over the middle scalp are finally filled also the small gap between the frontal -  middle scalp area, started to see my result progress over my top crown area\NW5 zone.

* You should all know I almost have no triple grafts since I was botched by the first clinic in Turkey (you can read on my first experience and furst on my previous threads), triple grafts are essentials for crown procedures.

20220213_125857.jpg

20220213_130927.jpg

20220213_142259.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@JC71 indeed!

It was a resurrection procedure by Dr. Maras and the team that literally brought my life back😄

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

6 months update with a new haircut.

Showing my result under different lights, really happy with my NW3-4 enhancements, the corridors are now filled and the NW5 having some covering effect with all considerations of my donor limitations, I may consider to do another session of 1000-1500 grafts touch up over the NW4-5 zone, also very happy how Dr. Maras preserved my donor area, it's amazing if you compare my sides donor that were used for 2 sessions at HDC vs the Turkish clinic  that overharvested my back head donor with only 1 session.

20220303_164156.jpg

20220303_164547.jpg

20220303_165631.jpg

20220303_230640.jpg

20220303_230613.jpg

20220303_163951.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks @Gatsby, the same goes for your result in 6 months 😉

• Thanks 1

My precise graft count for 2 days of surgery.

Screenshot_20220305-130532_WhatsApp.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is my 6+ months update, couldn't be happier, just to clear things out: out of 2500 grafts, 1250 were used over the NW3-4 zone and another 1250 for the crown NW5, before my arrival to the clinic I wanted to transplant all the 2500 grafts over the NW5 area but changed my mind.

20220413_171935.jpg

20220413_171940.jpg

20220413_171941.jpg

20220413_172011.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Looks very good considering you had a major botch job to start with.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

What a resurrection. 🤩 wow

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Looks very good considering you had a major botch job to start with.

Indeed, crown needs many triple grafts as possible which I don't have since I was botched on my 1st HT in Arenamed in Turkey, I am quite surprised my shiny ball spot effect had fade away😀

• 1 month later...

Almost 8 months result update 😀

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

20220529_134405.jpg

20220529_134407.jpg

20220529_133938.jpg

20220529_133930.jpg

20220530_122604.jpg

• Like 4

• Moderators

Looking great

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.