FUE Day 6/7

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Can I ask your age ? What did the clinic actually say about your type of hair loss ? A med regime would have been pretty effective most likely. 

The clinic told me I would potentially need a crown in the future. I’m 25 years old. The clinic gave me meds for post op to use after which is what I have been using. 

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your going to need a long term plan and I would consider seeing a dermatologist and your own Dr and follow their advice. You could potentially keep what you have and may even notice some improvement with the right med regime. 

Okay thanks for the advice. With you seeing how my hair looks dry and not soaking wet, do you think the ~ 1500 grafts  I got will fill it better ? 

Just now, StephenLow2929 said:

Okay thanks for the advice. With you seeing how my hair looks dry and not soaking wet, do you think the ~ 1500 grafts  I got will fill it better ? 

It’s just not enough even if it was 1500 spread over such a large area. Definitely consider seeing the dermatologist and Dr though they will help and guide you on your type of loss and be able to recommend the right meds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stop the negativity. He has a lot of hair already and with his curly hair 1500 grafs should give good enough density. Should possibly have gone to a clinic where it is performed by doctors, but done is done.

Advise you to start with Finasteride by the way to keep what you already have and possibly oral minoxidil. Good luck mate!

1 hour ago, Ajamilo said:

Stop the negativity. He has a lot of hair already and with his curly hair 1500 grafs should give good enough density. Should possibly have gone to a clinic where it is performed by doctors, but done is done.

Advise you to start with Finasteride by the way to keep what you already have and possibly oral minoxidil. Good luck mate!

Its not negativity, its honesty. 

Yes 1500 grafts will of course add some form of density but not close to enough. If you look at the scab photos you can actually see that they did implant in the middle part aswell so its not just the diffuse thinning part they focused on. 

On top of that the clinic HRS seem to have done this type of bad work for years, its just a clinic that does not deserve to exist when there are so many great Drs/clinics out there.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1