FUE Day 6/7

Good afternoon,

I’m coming up on day 6 tomorrow of my 1500 graft transplant done at HRS in Atlanta . I watched a lot of videos on YouTube saying on day 7 I should remove the rest of my scabbing with a butter knife to allow the new hair to grow properly. Does anyone have any advice ? Thank you in advance! 

This is a link to a video that describes the process he had had great results = 

32D0E073-48A2-44A1-B513-00641CF18812.jpeg

8DE5B760-7E75-4D5E-8344-F2D1C6139C72.jpeg

2AE4A4B1-98D6-4514-B250-B21EAB6E62F0.jpeg

Edited by StephenLow2929
Adding information
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, StephenLow2929 said:

Good afternoon,

I’m coming up on day 6 tomorrow of my 1500 graft transplant done at HRS in Atlanta . I watched a lot of videos on YouTube saying on day 7 I should remove the rest of my scabbing with a butter knife to allow the new hair to grow properly. Does anyone have any advice ? Thank you in advance! 

This is a link to a video that describes the process he had had great results = 

32D0E073-48A2-44A1-B513-00641CF18812.jpeg

8DE5B760-7E75-4D5E-8344-F2D1C6139C72.jpeg

2AE4A4B1-98D6-4514-B250-B21EAB6E62F0.jpeg

Where did you find this clinic? Did they not send you home with some post hair transplant guide? Honestly not to get you in bad mood or anything but that area needs ALOT more than 1500 grafts. 1500 grafts will not make much difference in density.

You should softly massage away the scabs at day 10, day 10 is the magic number when all grafts will for sure be secure. You can shower with a light stream of water and when the scabs become soft you just massage them until they are all gone. Not with a knife or nails just with your fingers. 

Edited by digi23
  • Confused 1

Sorry dude but this is not looking good. Have you got any pre and post op pics ? Interested to see how the donor area looks. I don’t actually think even 1500 grafts have been implanted. As mentioned by @digi23even if it was, then its going to make practically no difference to the density of the area shown. 
And please don’t follow these kind of YouTube videos. Normally it’s best to follow the clinics post op instructions and not random guys. 
Its more than likely you will need another hair transplant in the future, please stay here and do some thorough research so you don’t choose another poor clinic. Looking on the positive side, they won’t have wasted too many of your precious/finite donor area. But just be aware that even when grown in, it’s just not going to have much impact on your hair overall. Are you on meds ? 

As I thought, definitely not 1500 grafts. Why they went so high on the extraction I don’t know. With such a low amount taken it’s very strange. 
But look I don’t want to be too negative here, just do some solid research before choosing the next Dr/Clinic when needed. And please stay on the forum and update us over the next 12 months. We are here to help and guide 👍🏽

• Like 1

Just now, StephenLow2929 said:

So what’s your opinion on the transplant ? How much do you think was done ? From my research HRSATL had good results. 

Online type reviews are very unreliable. The only reviews to go on are people’s full 12 month journeys on a forum such as this. One that includes details, pics and a good explanation of the experience.

• Like 1

Just now, StephenLow2929 said:

I washed mulitple videos on YouTube of the clinic and they came out good. So I went went them. 

They usually cherry pick these. Looking back I have been commenting on them for the last 6+ years and I have yet to see a decent review here in over 10 years. Sorry but I just want you to know that what’s been implanted isn’t whats required to make any difference in the overall density. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StephenLow2929 said:

So what’s your opinion on the transplant ? How much do you think was done ? From my research HRSATL had good results. 

From my 5 minutes of research it looks like they have some very unsatisfied customers, if you dont solely look at their Google reviews and these reviews on Google does not mean anything in the hair transplant industry because 95% of the clincs/Drs dont know what they are doing or they are crooks.

The extractions are done WAY to high and I dont see 1500 extractions in your donor, preferably if you have some other photos directly after the transplant it would be more ideal.

The recipient zone does not look like 1500 grafts and even if it was 1500 grafts it would make no difference to the density.

Edited by digi23