MY PROCEDURE AT EUGENIX - 3700 GRAFTS

Just now, Romanch Mehta said:

Your  prediction has beautifully materialized. Let me be honest I had not expected this at all initially as I was unaware about the nuances of ht

I knew it as soon as i saw your 10 day update video on youtube.  I don’t remember exactly the number, but i looked at your hair and it looked like someone with a full head of head that just had a buzzcut. You healed fast and all grafts were carefully planted with the correct positioning. The density was there and the natural natural was uniformal. 

in my opinion, you are one of Eugenix’s best results because it doesnt look like you had any work done. It just looks like hair that was always there! 

hope you enjoy it for the rest of your years friend

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

Seems to be a common theme with Eugenix. By month 5 everything explodes!💪🤣

Complete and total transformation for you brother!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Yes that is true. Thank you for sharing your journey. I am excited to go through your hair journey. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, devnull said:

Honestly, the result looks fantastic and pretty good work has been done. 
I just think that the design is a little too aggressive, so I am praying for this guy to have not future loss. 

Yes, that is true. 

The hairline has been the turning point in my professional career.  I always needed an aggressive hairline to earn bread and butter. I am ecstatic because my expectations are met. I have been taking Finax 1mg to prevent the further progression of baldness.

• Administrators

When did you start seeing most of the growth?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looking back a little closer on the pictures, I don't believe I've ever seen temple points look as good as quickly as yours do at this stage of the process. Absolutely incredible to think that it's still so early for you with a ton more growth and maturity you haven't realized yet! Bravo @eugenixhairsciences!

• Like 1