1,427 FUE / 9.03.2021 / Dr. Dorin

Glasswing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, I didn't take many new pictures, just a quick update. My left side never caught up to my right and so today I had a free touch up. Not even sure the exact number. I know 500 something was mentioned but I don't know if that was grafts or individual hairs or what. My immediate concern upon looking in the mirror once I got home is that way more extractions were made on the back of my head on the right side compared to the left. Very lopsided. Hoping that won't be noticeable once it grows in.

On 7/17/2022 at 5:01 PM, jxlegend said:

Update? It didn't look great before but hoping you get good results! Was the hairline lowered at all (like putting grafts on slick bald areas) or was it all in existing hairy locations?

Hair was added to spots where hair used to be but was no longer

10 hours ago, Glasswing said:

Hair was added to spots where hair used to be but was no longer

1800 grafts now seems to fit better with the size of the area dif he ever mention during the first ht what the density was going to be? For example mine was 65 grafts per sq cm 

Also interested in an update. If you are dissatisfied with the result I'd chekc out Hassan and Wong. There were certain aspects of their attention the the patient that were lacking, but the actual hair graft placement and procedure were excellent and I'm very happy with my result at only 5.5 months. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi again, been a while. I wasn't really keeping up this time but I did finally take some pictures. Two of them are with wet hair, all are taken in the bathroom with direct white light.

My left side (the one I got retouched) still feels weaker to me than the right when I look at it in person, but in pictures I don't agree with that. Both sides are thinner than I'd like, but obviously better than before the procedures. Scalp shows through and I do still try to cover that up with styling. I'm self conscious about it but am getting less so as time goes on. Recently a couple times I wore my hair combed to the side. In certain (bright) lighting it feels pretty exposed and noticeable, but other times I think it looks fine. Or good enough.

Wet hair left side:4.thumb.png.bf9ada7c7f570a56812c3bd42b2d66be.png

Wet hair right side:3.thumb.png.60a5f630081f93da131d10fe9a1aeb1b.png

Front:2.thumb.png.553c8bf9ecff83158803f870b3871889.png

Left side:1.thumb.png.be2508373f8d8c593be0b2d3e814cdb2.png

Edited by Glasswing

• Administrators

The left looks visibly denser to me, how long ago was the touch-up? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.