Simfort Shampoo Claims To Be Twice As Effective as Minoxidil

• Administrators

Have you guys seen these ads? What are your thoughts.

Simfort Claims To Be More Effective Than Propecia and Minoxidil

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I got 5 seconds in and had to turn it off, can't stand that over the top movie trailer voice.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Administrators

The hilarious thing is they say minoxidil and Propecia doesn’t work, but this shampoo with carbonation will stop hair loss 😂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hope they at least paid you for posting this :)

Totally scam and trash quality presentation with none of their claims substantiated with any researches, data, anything. Sorry, it just makes me furious.

I'd say its an average everyday snake oil with way below than average efforts to sell it haha