Top 5 BHT Clinics/Doctors ?

Would appreciate if people can share who in their opinion are the top 5 BHT clinics/doctors out there ?

I have seen good results from eugenix, konior, bisanga and others, but interested to get other opinions too

Thanks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, InTheSix said:

thanks bud.... although Dr Wong did recently tell me that he stopped BHT while back...

Sorry, I hadn't read well your post🙏

Edited by Egy

• Administrators

Eugenix is in the top for sure, Bisanga, Umar is good as well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

What was his reasoning on that?

He mentioned he had good initial results, but then one patient had some unexpected results. He did mention some term, but I totally dont recall.

This was an in person conversation, and the overall sense I got was not that he was commenting on the viability of BHT, but just that he simply decided to stop doing it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is a great topic as I'm looking to get some beard hair put into a FUT I had done about a decade ago and been looking at the doctors mentioned above others like Dr Barghouthi, Dr Harati, & Spanish docs Couto, Lorenzo& Freitas.  I still haven't came across videos like Dr Umar posts and the results he gets