3411 FUE GRAFTS- Dr. Taleb Barghouthi- Vertex Hair Clinic

Dear community,

This is a 35 year old gentleman who had an FUE procedure done in July 2020 . He is a NW 6 pattern with a family history of the same. His donor area is moderately good with some midline dipping in the back.  We did around 3411 grafts for both the frontal and midscalp zones to add definition and density. A planned second stage for the crown was proposed a year after the initial surgery.

Photos were taken  at around 11 months from surgery. Patient placed on finasteride 1 mg on alternate days. 

Surgical details:

FUE 0.8 mm punch

Hairline 407 refined single hairs

3004 multiple grafts

Average of 2.6 hairs/graft. 

Sites made using 0.8 mm and 1.4 mm Sapphire blades. 

Surgical photos: (11 months from surgery )

Before: 

IMG_2494.thumb.jpg.27cb484beef1a18bdcddd0dc1655aebc.jpg

Planning/ immediately after: 

IMG_2495.thumb.jpg.bfd54f9d92fe4e8d23c09d8c81e43ac5.jpg

10 days after

IMG_2496.thumb.jpg.465ee61b1a8df16299c62bdd573cccfd.jpg

11 months

IMG_2497.thumb.jpg.c102b7f8272517b4a9f9749aa38c58f7.jpg

Comparison:

IMG_2493.thumb.jpg.31748ef783365feec32c415f003091ab.jpg

EF16615A-9E33-477D-9BA0-31B054772B03.thumb.jpg.08a39b66421a781de3bc33615d18e12f.jpg

1BF8BFF0-5D6C-439B-AAE8-B177EDA5856D.thumb.jpg.6bb8daf7aabe32ddc670c41fb5d72238.jpg

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

I love the results @DrTBarghouthi.

Hairline is perfect and age appropriate- he will continue to grow into it for sure. I like how you approached this in a conservative manner given the family hx.

Looking forward to seeing the crown.

Did you consider performing FUT on this individual?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, SLA said:

I love the results @DrTBarghouthi.

Hairline is perfect and age appropriate- he will continue to grow into it for sure. I like how you approached this in a conservative manner given the family hx.

Looking forward to seeing the crown.

Did you consider performing FUT on this individual?

We are planning to do the crown soon. Looking forward to that. We did consider FUT but patient was not too keen on a linear scar and scalp laxity was not great for a wide strip. He needed combination to get him over the 3000 grafts anyway. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

1 hour ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

He needed combination to get him over the 3000 grafts anyway.

Could you please clarify what you mean by this? Did you mean that he needed an FUT/FUE combo to get him to more than 3000 grafts? I don't think you meant this as he had more than 3000 grafts through FUE alone.

Thanks!

Just now, SLA said:

Could you please clarify what you mean by this? Did you mean that he needed an FUT/FUE combo to get him to more than 3000 grafts? I don't think you meant this as he had more than 3000 grafts through FUE alone.

Thanks!

Yes. I meant due to his limited scalp laxity, a typical strip for him would have yielded around 2000-2500 grafts. So he would most likely needed a 1000 more done through FUE around the strip (combination procedure). 

• Thanks 1

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

2 minutes ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Yes. I meant due to his limited scalp laxity, a typical strip for him would have yielded around 2000-2500 grafts. So he would most likely needed a 1000 more done through FUE around the strip (combination procedure). 

Interesting, have you performed any combo cases we can see ? 🙏

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Interesting, have you performed any combo cases we can see ? 🙏

Will share some yes. 

• Like 1

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

Excellent results 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great improvement with the number of grafts used.  Looking good.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.