Can SMP look good for those with fare skin and light blonde hair?

After scouring the internet I've seen maybe 1 decent result for someone with pale skin and light blonde hair. The operation on that skin/hair type seems to be incredibly rare so it's hard to even get a sense of how successful it is. I generally find results with someone who is either pale but don't light blonde or someone that had blonde but is tan. 

This makes me think that most results for this type arent posted because they aren't any good. Any ideas?

Most of the best results I've seen are of people that have darker skin on the olive/brown/black color end of the spectrum.  

For the fair skinned folks its probably best to get your front/side hairline areas done with a FUE hair transplant so that the donor scarring is minimal and it looks the most natural. And then use SMP for the areas behind your front, were it will more easily blend out. People's eyes tend to focus more on your face and the hair line edges in everyday life. But the areas of the rest of your head are rarely a point where people will focus their eyes unless you specifically ask them to look at the top or back of your head, etc. 

13 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Most of the best results I've seen are of people that have darker skin on the olive/brown/black color end of the spectrum.  

For the fair skinned folks its probably best to get your front/side hairline areas done with a FUE hair transplant so that the donor scarring is minimal and it looks the most natural. And then use SMP for the areas behind your front, were it will more easily blend out. People's eyes tend to focus more on your face and the hair line edges in everyday life. But the areas of the rest of your head are rarely a point where people will focus their eyes unless you specifically ask them to look at the top or back of your head, etc. 

yeah

this is a good example

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCbPMbrHuZG/

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have fair skin and light blonde hair. I had SMP doe at Scalpmicro USA in NYC. My head looks amazing. I've had relatives, friends, and colleagues ask me why I don't grown my hair out. So, yes it is possible to get great results while having light skin and hair. If you PM me I will be glad to send you a picture or two.

1 hour ago, Scarhelp said:

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have fair skin and light blonde hair. I had SMP doe at Scalpmicro USA in NYC. My head looks amazing. I've had relatives, friends, and colleagues ask me why I don't grown my hair out. So, yes it is possible to get great results while having light skin and hair. If you PM me I will be glad to send you a picture or two.

Can you show a pic here or start a thread detailing your result ? Thanks 🙏 

• 1 month later...