Please help, looking for a beard transplant surgeon/doctor

Hi Gents,

I'm looking for the best possible beard transplant surgeon/doctor to give my beard a boost. I currently rock a shaved head with SMP but I'm looking to remove the SMP and would like a killer beard to complement my soon to liberated head. I've got a budget of around £3000, what's your thoughts on how many grafts I need and the best doctor to go with? 

I really want to add some thickness/density to the beard to give it some structure.IMG_3824.jpeg.64a5e9751d801255d890d8dced285e17.jpeg

IMG_3825.jpeg

IMG_3890.jpeg

• Administrators

Where do you live? Perhaps I can recommend a surgeon in your area.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You should check mattdominance channel, he got it done by HLC and they did a very good job. Don’t forget to add some grafts on your sideburns otherwise it’s gonna look weird, you don’t want your sideburns to start at the middle of your ears.

In the areas you specified, I find that around 800-1000 hairs per side should be enough. Generally this is achieved using around 1000-1200 grafts as we like to use only singles or doubles for the beard. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram