Suspicious - Couto has No Website

I tried checking out couto's website which is linked below. But I was met with a highly suspicious and strange message that read 'new website coming april 2021'. But we're already in june 2021 and the website isnt still up?? Any respectable ht clinic would have a website up and running. Very very suspicious. What do you guys think?

https://www.fuexpertclinic.com/

• Like 1

Sometimes, you hire people to do work, and they underdeliver. For all we know, they hired some third party who promised April and couldn't deliver. I'd be more concerned if it was actual reps or employees from Couto's clinic. A web design company is probably just some third party with no real stake in the business

• Administrators

There’s nothing suspicious about Dr. Cuoto. I believe he reduced his practice and stopped seeing new patients. My guess is he’s restructuring his practice and business to be able to accommodate more patients. My hope is that he takes a surgeon under his wing, like Lorenzo did with Ferreira, at least that way he can treat more patients.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

16 hours ago, deeznuts said:

Sometimes, you hire people to do work, and they underdeliver. For all we know, they hired some third party who promised April and couldn't deliver. I'd be more concerned if it was actual reps or employees from Couto's clinic. A web design company is probably just some third party with no real stake in the business

Tbh its just way too suspicious for a serious clinic to be lacking. It just doesnt look right. Come on, Its like saying microsoft corp not having a website. Its highly fishy.

12 hours ago, MachoVato said:

It doesn't really matter. Cuoto isn't accepting new reservations. He's booked until 2023, or something like that. 

Thats not the point. The point is that any respectable ht clinic would have a website representing their practice already in place 1000s of years ago. Never in my life have I seen a clinic operating without a website which is a must. If this were 1998 yeah I'd understand but this its 2021. Seriously.

No offense but I cant believe you guys support a clinic without a site with the consequential potential side effect of suspect. Thats crazy. And whats crazy about this is you critique highly questionable clinics in turkey WITH websites. Mr. Spock or someone explain this logic to me

9 minutes ago, lowk said:

Tbh its just way too suspicious for a serious clinic to be lacking. It just doesnt look right. Come on, Its like saying microsoft corp not having a website. Its highly fishy.

Microsoft is a trillion dollar corporation who can afford to have a dedicated team of developers maintain a website.

Couto is a small business owner running a practice of possibly even less than 10 employees. It makes literally 0 sense for him to have a web developer on the payroll just to create one website. So in Couto's case it makes an extreme amount of sense to pay someone to create a website and be done with it as a one time cost instead of a recurring cost like a web developer might be. I don't know what world you live in, but small businesses don't always have websites, and they 100% definitely don't keep a web developer on the payroll just to maintain a single website. 

It's ridiculous to even compare the two. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, deeznuts said:

Microsoft is a trillion dollar corporation who can afford to have a dedicated team of developers maintain a website.

Couto is a small business owner running a practice of possibly even less than 10 employees. It makes literally 0 sense for him to have a web developer on the payroll just to create one website. So in Couto's case it makes an extreme amount of sense to pay someone to create a website and be done with it as a one time cost instead of a recurring cost like a web developer might be. I don't know what world you live in, but small businesses don't always have websites, and they 100% definitely don't keep a web developer on the payroll just to maintain a single website. 

Exactly you just made my point.

Couto is not a small biz owner. The guy makes as much as any other euro clinic maybe even more given his 3 year waiting list. So to maintain that profit it makes sense to build a website and behind it integrity, safety and other biz protocols one would expect to see in a serious clinic. That tells me you dont know couto let alone how a biz operates.

Its embarrassingly weird not to understand this.

Edited by lowk

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lowk said:

Thats not the point. The point is that any respectable ht clinic would have a website representing their practice already in place 1000s of years ago. Never in my life have I seen a clinic operating without a website which is a must. If this were 1998 yeah I'd understand but this its 2021. Seriously.

No offense but I cant believe you guys support a clinic without a site with the consequential potential side effect of suspect. Thats crazy. And whats crazy about this is you critique highly questionable clinics in turkey WITH websites. Mr. Spock or someone explain this logic to me

Your post is more suspicious than anything. Seems like you’re just posting this to try and convince people that Cuoto is somehow not legit, while saying Turkish clinics are somehow more legit because of their website- which is laughable. You definitely have some sort of agenda by posting this, it’s clear as day. Anyone reading this should know you’re obviously not a legitimate member genuinely asking questions, but instead someone who’s posting with an agenda to plant seeds of doubt. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, deeznuts said:

This guy is not a legitimate poster, don’t waste your time. Let this thread die, as he only here to spread an agenda.

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your post is more suspicious than anything. Seems like you’re just posting this to try and convince people that Cuoto is somehow not legit, while saying Turkish clinics are somehow more legit because of their website- which is laughable. You definitely have some sort of agenda by posting this, it’s clear as day. Anyone reading this should know you’re obviously not a legitimate member genuinely asking questions, but instead someone who’s posting with an agenda to plant seeds of doubt. 

You defending some clinics selectively is suspect, no question.

Youre wrong 100%. I'm not pitting couto against turkish clinics. The point I'm making which youre missing is that couto has no website but scamming turkish clinics do. All I'm doing is making sense of it all.

The proof is my other thread where I agreed that turkish clinics produce inconsistent results. Look it up. I created it 1 day ago. You accusing me of convincing others of downplaying couto is hilarious. Then you accuse me of a "hidden agenda" when I proved its not with that thread I created. The 2nd proof is that couto does not have a website which you can look up.

As a mod you should be fair to all users. What you shouldve done is asked me to clarify my point. Then provide your feedback so we can dialogue.

It seems that youre selectively defending some clinics - highly suspect indeed.

Edited by lowk

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This guy is not a legitimate poster, don’t waste your time. Let this thread die, as he only here to spread an agenda.

Ok. Let it die. As we see hes here suspiciously selectively defending some doctors'

Edited by lowk

• Administrators
11 hours ago, lowk said:

You defending some clinics selectively is suspect, no question.

Youre wrong 100%. I'm not pitting couto against turkish clinics. The point I'm making which youre missing is that couto has no website but scamming turkish clinics do. All I'm doing is making sense of it all.

The proof is my other thread where I agreed that turkish clinics produce inconsistent results. Look it up. I created it 1 day ago. You accusing me of convincing others of downplaying couto is hilarious. Then you accuse me of a "hidden agenda" when I proved its not with that thread I created. The 2nd proof is that couto does not have a website which you can look up.

As a mod you should be fair to all users. What you shouldve done is asked me to clarify my point. Then provide your feedback so we can dialogue.

It seems that youre selectively defending some clinics - highly suspect indeed.

Dr. Cuoto isn’t even recommended here, we have zero ties to him. But it’s clear as day you’re trying to start a smear campaign, which is my duty to call out. You’re not trying to have a dialogue, it’s clear from your previous responses. 

• Like 2

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Cuoto isn’t even recommended here, we have zero ties to him. But it’s clear as day you’re trying to start a smear campaign, which is my duty to call out. You’re not trying to have a dialogue, it’s clear from your previous responses. 

Then why do you defend couto if you have 0 ties with him. Its clear youre not doing your job as an unbiased mod - your replies prove it. No serious mod insults and troll users like you do.

I backed up everything I said with actual proof. You havent.

Edited by lowk

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lowk said:

Then why do you defend couto if you have 0 ties with him. Its clear youre not doing your job as an unbiased mod - your replies prove it. No serious mod insults and troll users like you do.

I backed up everything I said with actual proof. You havent.

You’re right, why am I wasting my time with a troll goodbye

• Like 2

View my thread