Is ReGrow Hair Nevada legit?

• Administrators

The last guy who paid $2 a graft in the us was @Sanjar41 take a look at his thread.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Look for quality clinics as opposed to price hunting. Massive difference between affordable and cheap. No decent clinic will be available for $2 per graft in the US. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Look for quality clinics as opposed to price hunting. Massive difference between affordable and cheap. No decent clinic will be available for $2 per graft in the US. 

^ this if you can’t afford a decent surgeon in the US, you have to travel. There are good surgeons at that price point @DrTBarghouthi is one of them. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

If a place in the USA is charging $2 per graft then that most likely means they have little to no experience in hair transplants and they are offering an extremely low price in order to get people in to practice on. Stay away from any place like that.

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.