Grade 5A Baldness Results - 5040 FUE/DHT Grafts, 7-months update @Eugenix Hair Sciences

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.20 PM.jpeg

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

8 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Grade 5A Baldness Results - 5040 FUE/DHT Grafts, 7-months update @Eugenix Hair Sciences

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.21 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-02 at 12.58.20 PM.jpeg

why not showing the photographs of implantation? please post the clear implantation and FUE donor pictures so all we get idea of coverage by 5040 grafts and the total area used from donor

is he using propecia?

did you cover crown area or he may require another session for crown? 

Great change, but is there a reason why all the before pictures are with flash but all of the after picutres are without? I think it is important to keep the continuity over all pictures to show a fare before/after.

But a big change nonetheless 👍

Very nice at 7 months only. Large area to cover and it’s looking like it’s pretty good density already. 
Eugenix continue to put out really good/regular results. Please do post updates for this case 🙏

On 6/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, Aamir said:

why not showing the photographs of implantation? please post the clear implantation and FUE donor pictures so all we get idea of coverage by 5040 grafts and the total area used from donor

is he using propecia?

We shall be sharing the imm ediate post operative pictures here soon. 
He is using Finasteride.
A second session has not been done yet. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 6/2/2021 at 3:48 PM, HugoX said:

Great change, but is there a reason why all the before pictures are with flash but all of the after picutres are without? I think it is important to keep the continuity over all pictures to show a fare before/after.

But a big change nonetheless 👍

Thank you for pointing that out. It is an important factor that we should be taking care of - lighting. We shall be posting his results with flash when he comes to the clinic next time. We appreciate your feedback and your kind words. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards

On 6/2/2021 at 4:58 PM, Gatsby said:

Nice result Abhinay. Do you have a follow up picture of this patient now? Thanks for sharing.

Thank you sir. We shall be sharing his updated results soon.

Kind Regards

On 6/2/2021 at 10:00 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Very nice at 7 months only. Large area to cover and it’s looking like it’s pretty good density already. 
Eugenix continue to put out really good/regular results. Please do post updates for this case 🙏

Thank you for your kind words sir. We shall be updating his progress as the time progresses.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

On 6/2/2021 at 2:01 PM, Aamir said:

is he using propecia?

Hope this helps.

3d3216e1-4a96-498e-a26d-4dd640893c21.jpg

82724c56-813c-4af2-a0d3-efc42d0a6795.jpg

aab4b3d2-2431-4db7-b4ad-82090930aaf9.jpg

02f4ed95-910c-48c9-906a-0075d420ca36.jpg

287a2cc8-61a2-4175-a8da-b66125ac17a8.jpg

49622601-411b-40d3-8ddc-0baab677b313.jpg

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks for the extra pics 🙏

Welcome sir.

Kind Regards

• Administrators

10/10 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.