4167 Grafts FUE / May 10+11 2021 / Hattingen

Bushi

Hi all,

I had my hairtransplant at Hattingen clinic on May 10 and 11. Their new clinic is located in Stetten. Not far away from the city of Schaffhausen. 

I will soon turn 39 and and I have a diffuse hair loss on the top. The hairloss happened all of a sudden at the age of 21 and did not progress ever since. I actually could hide it pretty well with my hairstyle but it still bothered me in windy and rainy weather and so I took the plunge. I'm not on medication since I do not notice that the hairloss has progressed.

The surgery went very well. No pain at all and the friendly staff knew what their were doing. I'm now on Day 17 and do not experience any shedding. Even the redness was gone after about 4 days. I now have Dandruff in the donor area and it seem that my seborreheic dermatitis got a little bit stronger.

Besides that I feel very good. Im still waiting for the actual pre and post surgery pics from Dr. Muresanu and also the count with the hairs. 

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-53-29-280_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-54-35-577_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-54-09-051_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-53-43-679_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-54-45-699_com.miui.gallery~2.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-55-14-235_com.miui.gallery~2.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-28-10-54-59-333_com.miui.gallery.jpg

IMG_20210526_135230~2.jpg

Edited by Bushi
Edited some photos
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is gonna be interesting. 

The procedure looks really clean and if all those little ones come out, you are gonna look like a different person.

Thanks a lot for sharing. Please, do not stop updating.

Looking forward to seeing pictures down the road.  Happy growing.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

Short update. It has been exactly 3 months since surgery. Happy that my native hair grew back, since you never know with shockloss.

There is no new growth as of today. But trusting the process I guess :). But I try to update monthly.

Have a good day,

Bushi

IMG_20210803_095025.jpg

IMG_20210803_095448.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hope things are just starting for you now!

Would appreciate updates, Hattingen is my top choice for my next HT in a couple of years so interested to see how this turns out.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, OliverAtom said:

That´s looking really good Bushi! 

Why didnt you start with Minox before? 

Thanks for sharing your experience 😉

Thank you! Im really happy. I never thought of minoxidil. I actually wanted to see the "true" result at the end.