My 15 months results 3000 grafts

wes82

Hello y’all, here are a few photos of my journey. I had my procedure done March 2020, note that I booked it about 18 months prior. I’m overall very happy with the area that was covered however not so happy with the donor area ( extractions were done by a tech). If I were to go for a second procedure to add density in the future, I don’t think that I would pick the same clinic again. We pay top $ thinking we’re getting a great Doctor only to find out that a Tech does half of the work. I will Not be mentioning the name of the clinic at the moment. I just wanted to share my results with everyone. Note that the spot missing hair that I circled is from childhood. Almost forgot I’m 40 and started losing hair around 27 or so.

AFAE7097-426E-4EEB-AD8D-C9B4AF49342E.jpeg

58ED74F9-BE3A-49BA-B3E4-114802B5010E.jpeg

8133A082-55CE-4DC9-8649-1164EE03DFD3.jpeg

C3CF41CE-0424-4596-A162-515849D8F6A2.jpeg

Edited by wes82
Missed some information

• wes82 changed the title to My 15 months results 3000 grafts

thats typical fue scarring and it will look visible at that buzzed length you have, but I can see your concern. Growing your hair out a little more may solve the issue.  work looks great to me.

• Thanks 1

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

No reason not to mention the clinic especially since you said you would not return for a subsequent procedure. This forum is established to help guide those in need of information on potential surgeons. Showing a result that you're apparently unhappy with does nothing but stir the pot. All surgery leaves scars. FUE is not scarless and your expectations may have been unattainable if you expected to have a zero fade with no signs of extraction. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

Honestly, this donor area looks fine. I'm not 100% sure what your expectations were in this regard but with hair that short scarring is going to be visible no matter how good extractions are.

• Thanks 1

BDK081522 I did say say that I’m very happy with my results. What I wasn’t happy with is that we pay top $ for an excellent Clinic(Doctor) only to find out that Techs do half of the work. 

3 hours ago, BDK081522 said:

No reason not to mention the clinic especially since you said you would not return for a subsequent procedure. This forum is established to help guide those in need of information on potential surgeons. Showing a result that you're apparently unhappy with does nothing but stir the pot. All surgery leaves scars. FUE is not scarless and your expectations may have been unattainable if you expected to have a zero fade with no signs of extraction. 

BDK081522 I did say say that I’m very happy with my results. What I wasn’t happy with is that we pay top $ for an excellent Clinic(Doctor) only to find out that Techs do half of the work. Cheers