2600 grafts via FUE Hair Transplant with Dr Panine review

Let me start by saying I met or talked with via zoom over 15 drs and I watched tons of videos on youtube and researched off and on for about 3-4 years before I pulled the trigger , many of the clinics I have met have high level marketing/sales tactics which is an instant turn off for me... also many drs also dont talk about future loss and how to plan for it not just with preventive care but also with how many grafts to move to what areas in each transplant and why... Dr Panine was one of the few high level world renonwn drs that did this and he also gave me 4 people I could call and talk to all that had similar hair loss and similar hair to mine both color and skin tone so that I had the most realistic possible expectations of what could be accomplished.  This + the fact dr Panine is hands on with every part of the procedure is why I chose him. 

surgery day I felt relaxed and comfortable with everything including the fact that I felt 0 pain I can remember a few times feeling very minor discomfort like a pinch and each time he instantly numbed me so I had 0 discomfort. after surgery they obviously ensured my friend was called to pick me up at the proper time and then followed up the next day for a hair wash... one thing that really sets great American drs apart from larger facilities that do lots of transplants is the after care follow up both Stuart & dr Panine ensure they get back to me with in hours of me texting or calling with any questions or issues... this may not seem like a big deal but when your spending alot of money and having a new cosmetic surgery for the first time having them so patient and attentive was a major stress saver in the first few months of the transplant they also do 3,6,9,&12 month check ups which is awesome!  

I am currently coming up on month 10 and I actually  filmed my journey to help people & posted it on my YouTube channel Hair Transplant Reality  if you want to see the surgery and the follow up visits etc I post 4-8 times per month I hope my videos can help you in your journeys! CHEERS!

1719203407_Photoon8-8-20at3_11PM.thumb.jpg.04f07f36a10d142f9a5b11f390db5b39.jpg2466B724-E07E-4627-A171-C16F1FB8AD88.thumb.jpg.dec96c7bc6120e4c56543efaf139d18a.jpgIMG_6643.thumb.jpg.aa55438667a51c646d351c1b91c4ca98.jpg1546402256_DodgeBrian062.thumb.JPG.f9711dec5cb22f53893b33a601bc7aca.JPG816713383_DodgeBrian063.thumb.JPG.ad87d3fcaf5495bc20b78f66c9f7341d.JPG612845013_DodgeBrian079.thumb.JPG.94bbb4ab74cb74b2b5f55d528d4326cb.JPGIMG_8170.thumb.jpg.3f2348be6ae2916b7ecd8b2cd7a5ca22.jpg

Dodge, Brian 062.JPG

Dodge, Brian 063.JPG

Dodge, Brian 079.JPG

Edited by Hair Transplant Reality YT
added pics
  • Like 1

Aye thanks @RandoBrando517 that means alot im really hoping to get to 1000 subs in the next 2 months any advice on how to post on here and or anywhere else to get more subs to my channel Melvin invited me to post but ive only ever read forums not posted ahahah I appreciate your support!

• Thanks 1

I've been following your videos as well. The documentation is very thorough. Dr. Panine has been able to do some great stuff with a small number of grafts but based on your latest video it sounds like you have a robust donor and will ultimately be in for a great result.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/6/2021 at 4:13 PM, Hair Transplant Reality YT said:

Aye thanks @RandoBrando517 that means alot im really hoping to get to 1000 subs in the next 2 months any advice on how to post on here and or anywhere else to get more subs to my channel Melvin invited me to post but ive only ever read forums not posted ahahah I appreciate your support!

Thanks for accepting the invitation. You know honest videos like yours are far and in between. Glad you can participate here, I think you’ll find it a great place. Feel free to share your videos as well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/6/2021 at 4:13 PM, Hair Transplant Reality YT said:

Post on tressless, your channel would blow up

• 5 months later...