Dr Hasson or Dr Wong (NW6, FUE, 3000 graft approx)

I am planning to book my first HT procedure with H&W (after consulting with the clinic) I realize both Dr Hasson and Dr Wong are great, so this is certainly not meant as a who is a "better" doctor.  Wanted to get peoples perspective as to which doc may be better suited for my specific situation (NW6, FUE, approx 3000 graft to the frontal third.. conservative hairline) ?

If you ask the forum, they'll probably advocate Dr. Hasson for hairlines and frontal third work.

When I consulted with H & W and from what I've read from their rep, they've said that both Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong are equally good at hairline work.

• Administrators

I think they’re both great. Dr. Hasson does more FUE I believe, and Dr. Wong is a master for crowns. Both have their strong suits.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Whilst it’s true that Dr Hasson seems to do more FUE, either are a very good choice ! 🙏

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I think they’re both great. Dr. Hasson does more FUE I believe, and Dr. Wong is a master for crowns. Both have their strong suits.

True. From what I am told, Dr Hasson 'only' does FUE now, while Dr Wong does both...  

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You've chosen one of the best clinics in the world. Don't be afraid to ask them who and what type of procedure would best suit your hair loss now and in the future. Personally I also agree with the previous posters that they are both equally great. If it was only crown work you were asking about I would go with Dr Wong. All the best!

• Like 2