Grade 7 Baldness Results - 7207 grafts and a 18-months update at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

Mr. Sachin Gandhi has had an amazing transformation. Being a neighbor to the clinic, he has been an obvious example for us. We feel fortunate to have such friends around us and their unending support. Plus he is giving us his love and unending friendship bu sharing his experience through a video testimonial. Please do witness his absolute and amazing hair growth.

45.png

46.png

47.png

48.png

44.png

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

17 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is very good considering his starting point ! 👏

Thank you. He did have a rather large area to be covered and limited donor.

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

14 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Was the grafts taken from BHT also ? Or was it mostly scalp ?

We took the grafts from his scalp and beard donor areas only. We planned a high hairline for him and adopted a very conservative approach towards his procedure. We planned to utilize the available donor grafts to achieve optimum coverage with a realisctic density.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

IMHO, I think in a lot of ways, a lower density top and crown is better than a high density top with a lower density crown. In a situation like this, the lower contrast between the top and crown brings less attention to the baldness.

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I agree ☝️ he now has a base from which he can further “enhance” it 👏

If he had the 'resources', could he get more density without risking permanent shock loss?

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Very good planning, so nice seeing the highest of Norwoods get coverage ! 

Thank you

Kind Regards

18 minutes ago, SLA said:

Finally, if he threw a few fibers in there or got some SMP, it would look golden!

He is satisfied with what he's got. He went for the surgery with very realistic expectations. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards

14 minutes ago, SLA said:

If he had the 'resources', could he get more density without risking permanent shock loss?

He could if he had more donor. But fortunately he is very satisfied with his result. On the contrary, he did not want extreme density. 

• Like 1

Kind Regards

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

This is really good to hear, it has framed his face really well. 

Thank you sir.

Kind Regards

• Administrators

Wow a case that few clinics would even take, great outcome 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

34 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow a case that few clinics would even take, great outcome 👏🏼

Thank you

Kind Regards