Hi everyone!

Has anyone on here had any experience or undergone a hair transplant with Dr. Reddy? He’s now opened up his own clinic and I’m seriously considering going with him to undergo the transplant.

If not Dr. Reddy are there any other UK surgeon recommendations?

Thanks!

• Administrators

@Deanomag I believe @timcfc also, use our advanced search page. You maybe wanna look up Mike Thurston on YouTube. I’ve also been impressed by Dr. Arshad at the hair clinic. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Hi everyone!

Has anyone on here had any experience or undergone a hair transplant with Dr. Reddy? He’s now opened up his own clinic and I’m seriously considering going with him to undergo the transplant.

Thanks!

I had a HT from Dr Arshad in late November and have had really good results thus far - a lot of hair already grown in and the donor/recipient has healed well. I think he is still taking bookings and doing procedures during lockdown so definitely worth considering depending on what doctors style you prefer etc. 

1 hour ago, Richie888 said:

I had a HT from Dr Arshad in late November and have had really good results thus far - a lot of hair already grown in and the donor/recipient has healed well. I think he is still taking bookings and doing procedures during lockdown so definitely worth considering depending on what doctors style you prefer etc. 

Do you have any pictures of your progress? I’ve only ever seen good results from Dr. Reddy’s work 

21 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Where’s his new clinic out of interest? 

I’ve not seen any bad results from him per say, however some of his earlier work seemed to be more conservative than my personal preference - however recent results on the forum seem to show solid work. 

Dr Arshad is seemingly proving to be the UK up and comer to keep your eyes on - one forum poster who has had multiple procedures down the line went there in 2019 I believe, and wrote that Dr A prefers a more aggressive strategy which is encouraging. I believe from memory he was able to extract > 2000 grafts from said poster, after him already having undergone 8-10,000. 

Obviously not every individual will reach these numbers, however I’ve not came across a UK surgeon to deplete the donor this far as of yet.   

7 hours ago, DBAW1 said:

Do you have any pictures of your progress? I’ve only ever seen good results from Dr. Reddy’s work 

Not the best pic sorry I'm gonna have to invest in a decent progress camera 😀 Pics are before transplant and at 11 weeks today

IMG_20210212_171619.thumb.jpg.933574586bd88c91608e84f94a3ab32e.jpg

• Administrators

You should consult with both. Doesn’t hurt to talk to each doctor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.