Riken/Tsuji expected to make MAJOR announcement related to hair cloning tomorrow (Feb 10th)

22 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Ok so who here would put themselves forward for the clinical trials ? 🧐

Whats the over/under I get brain cancer? And, is it the good brain cancer or the bad brain cancer? 

Edited by Shifty

Link to what I did to grow my hair back without a transplant. 2 year update. 

55 minutes ago, nicoandgello said:

If you're a human being finasteride will work for you 100% of the time. Please show me a single example of a person that uses finasteride/dutasteride that PSA level didn't lower. We can regrow most hair right now with simple usage of meds. You don't know what you are talking about. Current medicine can cure baldness right now, just not exactly with good sexual side effect profile.

A single example? Most people don't get results with fina. Do you think, for example, Gatsby never tried fina or almost every treatment available in the book? Those show cases you are seeing on the internet are the 0,01% outliers.

I'm not saying this to discourage you, maybe you will be an outlier as well. Also I don't want to derail this thread with this topic. I think we can go back to Tsuji and hair cloning. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

Whats the over/under I get brain cancer? And, is it the good brain cancer or the bad brain cancer? 

It has proven to be safe in animals and Tsuji has regulatory authorization to start clinal trials. The consensus is that the worst that can happen is that the cloned hair cells start to get undifferentiated in scalp and become normal skin and the hair disappears. 

That's why it was a breakthrough that Tsuji managed to get the cloned hairs to cycle at least 3 times according to their announcement from yesterday.

Edited by JohnBob

• Administrators
4 hours ago, nicoandgello said:

That's just boomer talk, not truth.

Don’t be rude, you may want to listen to guy’s who’ve been there and done that. Who’ve lived and learned through mistakes. We learn through collective wisdom.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Don’t be rude, you may want to listen to guy’s who’ve been there and done that. Who’ve lived and learned through mistakes. We learn through collective wisdom.

Oh I agree don't get me wrong here, but this thread is in Q&A section where we try to help each other and arguments like "haha it didnt work 30 years ago it won't work now" don't bring anything to discussion when Tsuji just released scientifically positivie study. This is complitely new ground of hair restoration science, and none of us has any way to discredit Riken and their research.

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, nicoandgello said:

That's just boomer talk, not truth.

I can promise you that as a person who began suffering from baldness from the age of 18 that I have ALWAYS made it my business to have my eyes and nose close to the media when it comes to MPB. And I shit you not that 'roughly' around the five year mark the media has always spruiked and hailed a potential new 'cure' for baldness. I'm not a conspiracy nut or remotely interested in why the media tends to do this. But I have two things in this world. My word and my balls and I won't bust them for anyone!

• Like 1