Hair Transplant Turkey with Dr.Erkam Caymaz 5200 Graft

okrok

Hello guys, i am sharing my story now. I hope that will hep your decision.
I was in contact with Doctor Erkam CAYMAZ for about 1 year. He said that I would definitely need two sessions and my results would not be very good after hair transplantation, but hopefully, if the grafts are good, the results will definitely be better than this. He told me not to lose hope anyway and keep it high.
I never lost my hope either. My expectations were not high, I was saying enough to get rid of full baldness.
And now 10 months have passed and I am sharing my results with you.
Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ - Hair Upload Clinic (They opened in addition to Hair Istanbul Clinic.)
5200 grafts were transplanted to me. Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels with the Safir Fue technique.
I don't think you will believe my results right now. I am extremely pleased, maybe I can do the operation to more density the crown area in the future, but it is not very important for me.
Also, Dr. Erkam was very surprised by my results. :) He said that I did not have such a good expectation. I recommend Dr. Erkam CAYMAZ and Hair Upload Clinic to everyone.
Thank you so much.

1_1.jpg

3.jpg

5,5 months later.jpg

5.Month-1.jpg

5.Month-2.jpg

5.Month-3.jpg

6-months-2.jpg

6-months-later.jpg

8.jpg

8_months_later_1.png

8_months_later_2.png

10-months-result-hair-transplantation-2.jpg

befooree.jpg

before.jpg

before-5.jpg

before-9.jpg

Your hairline looks horrible. Truly offending sight. Not trying to be rude, but you're promoting ("I hope my story will help your decision") a low cost Turkish hairmill where some people will end up worse than you, so I guess you need a reality check. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure if this is satire to mock the doctor for his work, but if you are happy with your results God bless you bro. 

Edit: I'm sorry I said the above bro, it seems to me you went in hoping for the best as an uneducated patient and your surgeon didn't really plan your case well. Since you've said you're happy, that should be fine but I truly hope you go in for a slight touch up with a better clinic in the future. 

Edited by Captain Haddock
Constructive comment.
  • Like 1

Please look to another Dr/Clinic to repair this ht. the hairline isn’t in anyway a natural one. The ht was poorly planned and executed by this clinic. Please show us your donor area. I hope it wasn’t over harvested. 
Maybe seek another from a decent clinic such as HDC @Doron Haratiis the rep, and has also had poor work repaired.

Im searching for a positive, seriously 😒 you can get this improved upon. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 3

How many surgery days the procedure took?

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Guys, let me save you the suspense, I don't think OP is anything more than a shill for a clinic. 2 short praises on some HTs before commencing to his real purpose here. 

Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

These reviews, as well as the one concerned in this topic were all written by the same person (= a rep of the clinic). 

Notice the same odd way of phrasing all over again: " Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels with the Safir Fue blade" (sounds more like a Kundalini session if you ask me), "I recommend to all my friends", "didn't hope too much, but I'm extremely pleased now", etc. Also, CAYMAZ everywhere, to make sure that burns into your retinas well. 

Meh, just a fraud, nothing more.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 11:35 AM, UnbaldEagle said:

Guys, let me save you the suspense, I don't think OP is anything more than a shill for a clinic. 2 short praises on some HTs before commencing to his real purpose here. 

Hair Istanbul Clinic - Hair Transplant Turkey Reviews

These reviews, as well as the one concerned in this topic were all written by the same person (= a rep of the clinic). 

Notice the same odd way of phrasing all over again: " Dr. Caymaz opened my hair channels with the Safir Fue blade" (sounds more like a Kundalini session if you ask me), "I recommend to all my friends", "didn't hope too much, but I'm extremely pleased now", etc. Also, CAYMAZ everywhere, to make sure that burns into your retinas well. 

Meh, just a fraud, nothing more.

Instantly picked up on it lol

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

i have been on this forum for a year. This is maybe one of the word results i have seen. Sorry for being bluntly honest. i hope you hop on medication. i have seen results from hair mills much much much better.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, Gatsby said:

You have been given a feminine hairline after one year of research with this dude??! 😬

On 12/28/2020 at 11:12 PM, DenverBuff1989 said:

honestly I think your hair transplant is an improvement over being bald. And in a crowd of people I don't think your hair would stand out. But in the hair transplant world, I agree with others the hairline design is a bit feminine. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, UnbaldEagle said:

Your hairline looks horrible. Truly offending sight. Not trying to be rude, but you're promoting ("I hope my story will help your decision") a low cost Turkish hairmill where some people will end up worse than you, so I guess you need a reality check. 

• Moderators

Not only is is a bad hairline, but he has almost no growth behind the hairline at all.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.