Help Hair Shake

2 hours ago, DenverBuff1989 said:

I can't imagine any person punishing themselves to get thru medical school because they believe it is a social justice worthy cause to give guys more hair so they can do better with the ladies

Its easy to focus on the fun and pleasurable aspects of men and women getting together, and forget about the underlying biology of why we play these games, regardless of whether you want kids on a conscience level.

Hair restoration goes beyond personal well being, this is about facilitating bonds between men and women by improving their sexual attractiveness, confidence, so that they can have, raise the next generation! Why, when you think about it the legit ones are almost downright saints!

/sermon over:D

Edited by ciaus
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I had Help-Hair recommended to me after my visit to the Maitland Clinic. As Melvin said, it is just overpriced protein - think it was around £55 for a kilo bag. They sell it on their website via the store section.

Why a clinic of the calibre of Maitland would push this crap and run the risk of looking money-grabbing (at least in my opinion) is beyond me. When you are genuinely one of the best surgeons in the world, your results do all the selling you'll ever need (the Maitland results gallery would have most people sold).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maz_a said:

I had Help-Hair recommended to me after my visit to the Maitland Clinic. As Melvin said, it is just overpriced protein - think it was around £55 for a kilo bag. They sell it on their website via the store section.

Why a clinic of the calibre of Maitland would push this crap and run the risk of looking money-grabbing (at least in my opinion) is beyond me. When you are genuinely one of the best surgeons in the world, your results do all the selling you'll ever need (the Maitland results gallery would have most people sold).

Agree with all of this aside from the labelling of the dr as one of the best surgeons in the world. 

They’re arguably one of the better UK clinics results wise, (albeit conservative and light years away from spain & Belgium) however horrendously over priced, and ultimately, if a doctor is willing to look me in the eye and sell me a more than double the market average priced protein powder on the basis it’s going to help with my hair, I’m sorry, but he’s never going anywhere near my scalp. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 9:41 PM, Curious25 said:

Agree with all of this aside from the labelling of the dr as one of the best surgeons in the world. 

They’re arguably one of the better UK clinics results wise, (albeit conservative and light years away from spain & Belgium) however horrendously over priced, and ultimately, if a doctor is willing to look me in the eye and sell me a more than double the market average priced protein powder on the basis it’s going to help with my hair, I’m sorry, but he’s never going anywhere near my scalp. 

Hard to argue with that.