Are There Any Overseas HT Clinics That Don’t Require Me To Shave My Head?

I’m in the US and I’m looking for an overseas hair transplant doctor due to cost. Are there reputable clinics that don’t require me to shave my head? I have long, curly hair that I’ve been growing for a while and shaving it would be out of the question. Also, I’m not taking finasteride as it gave me gyno. I’m an Nw3 with temporal hair loss, no crown or diffuse balding, and I’ve been balding for 10 years, so although there’s risks, I think I’m a good candidate for a HT without finasteride. Thanks 

• Administrators

Virtually all of our recommended surgeons allow for no-shave procedures.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lamar_lamont said:

Thank you. Out of all recommended cost-friendly surgeons, who would you consider the most reputable in your opinion? thanks.

I suggest looking around here at real reviews to draw your own conclusions. You can research our list of recommendations here. That’s why our community is so invaluable. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I suggest looking around here at real reviews to draw your own conclusions. You can research our list of recommendations here. That’s why our community is so invaluable. 

Is there a way to search by cost? I’m looking to pay around $6000 for 2500 grafts.

2500 graft laxity should be possible for the vast majority. For FUT you are looking at about $2.5 a graft. Try to avoid places like Turkey as there has been quite a few horror stories. You may want to look at Dr. Suneet Soni. Do your research and best of luck.