Looking for advice #2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

yes i've been reading alot of reviews of the 'chop shops' in turkey :s
Where can i find the recommendations on this forum? I've only just joined so i still dont know how to find my way around here haha.

Here is our list of recommendations, there’s a button that says “research” this will automatically pull up any and all threads about this particular doctor. It really is the best way to research any surgeon. I would definitely consider Eugenix, especially considering the distance from India to Australia.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, Bill-Dr-Rahal said:

There are a number of excellent FUE Clinics you can consider.  While I don’t recommend choosing a clinic strictly based on price or location, there are a number of outstanding surgeons recommended by this community that are on the less expensive side.  In turkey, for example, surgery disturbingly cheaper but be careful, there are a number of less than reputable clinics there which is why I recommend sticking to those recommended by this community if you are going to travel there

best wishes, 

Bill

Bill could you please inform the prices Dr. Rahal charges, tecnique, nº patients per day and level of Doctor/tech involment in the surgery?

Thank you

Edited by Portugal25

• Valued Contributor
On 10/27/2020 at 3:24 AM, Hairless Ozzie said:

Wow that's a great price.. Is the surgeon good? Do you have experience or know of anyone with experience with this clinic?

Forget Turkey and Australia. If you can afford Eugenix then you will be in the best hands.