Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic / FUE Hair Transplantation on 09/08/2020 / 3,782 Grafts

HTjon

Looking good. 

If you continue to grow it this month and take it to a short - mid length on top, you should see a huge improvement in the aesthetic that the longer hairs will provide you with coverage wise. 

Any plans to go back to address the crown? 

23 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looking good. 

If you continue to grow it this month and take it to a short - mid length on top, you should see a huge improvement in the aesthetic that the longer hairs will provide you with coverage wise. 

Any plans to go back to address the crown? 

Thanks!

My crown status has not worsened since the surgery and was/is just barely "ok". See also the attached picture from a time before my surgery seven months ago.

Since the surgery I have been using Minoxidil in my crown area and hope that I will be able to postpone my second surgery for a few more years. But at some point I have to do another surgery in any case. :)

I also have a second thread here where I document the progress of my minoxidil use (click here). I'm not sure yet if it works at all on me, but I'll continue to use it for now.

01 - before OP 1v2.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here is my update after 8 months. It definitely got a little denser last month. According to Feriduni, I have to wait 12 to 14 months in my case. There should be a lot more to come. Let's see :)

01 - 8 months post OP top.jpg

02 - 8 months post OP right.jpg

03 - 8 months post OP back.jpg

04 - 8 months post OP hair line.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 7:54 PM, HTjon said:

Bonus: Two everyday pictures :D

05 - 8 months post OP everyday life 1v2.jpg

06 - 8 months post OP everyday life 2v2.jpg

Aaaaaamazing! So natural looking. When I see the results like this, I can't wait to have my HT

One question; was it your choice not to touch the crown, or Feriduni's? It looks like you didn't need a lot to thicken it, but I am not a pro so I could be wrong. :)

• Administrators
On 5/18/2021 at 10:53 AM, HTjon said:

Here is my update after 8 months. It definitely got a little denser last month. According to Feriduni, I have to wait 12 to 14 months in my case. There should be a lot more to come. Let's see :)

01 - 8 months post OP top.jpg

02 - 8 months post OP right.jpg

03 - 8 months post OP back.jpg

04 - 8 months post OP hair line.jpg

Wow man you look incredible 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, bw77 said:

Looking great so far. Any chance of a pic that shows your hairline? Possibly hair slicked back, wet or with a comb?

Looking awesome Florence!!

Yes and we must be due a update also 🙏

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

Brilliant, well done for remaining patient - I would've been a little worried at the 6 month mark but it was just a waiting game and you got your great result in the end. Enjoy it!

It's absolutely crazy. Like most people here, I have read in advance how such a hair surgery works and that you have to be patient.
Nevertheless, I was nervous and dissatisfied every now and then, because the growth did not happen like I want to be. Partly I thought that the end result will not be good. But in the end, you really have to wait the year. Nothing else helps.

Anyway, was an interesting time :D

• Like 1

HTjon, would you be able to post a pic with your hair pulled back so we can see the hairline? Either styled or held back with a comb. I'm seriously conisdering repair work with Dr Feriduni for many of the reasons you described in your intitial post but I can't see to find too many recent surgeries on here for comparison. 

• Administrators

What a difference 

BBA6026A-AF26-473F-B32A-0565D8AEFAA1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great transformation. 

Is it possible that you can show us a close up of the hairline with your hair slicked back and wet? 

I am considering do get it done by Dr. Feriduni, but I haven't seen any closeups of the hairline. 

Edited by DrMunibAhmad
  • Like 1