Looking for advice

Hello fellow hairless men,

Im looking for advice on a second FUE transplant.

I had good results on my first procedure (DHI Melbourne,Australia) however i'm currently living in Ireland and would like to get it done on this side of the world before returning home. 

Anyone have any experience with a second procedure? do they take hair from another area? I am aware that over harvesting is an issue..

I'd also like to not pay an arm and a leg again to get it done, I've been looking into going to Turkey with mixed reviews.. Anyone have any experience there?

• Administrators

I would say do not go to Turkey, there are affordable options in Europe. In athens Bisanga charges $3 per graft, Dr. Maras in Cyprus charges 2.70 per graft. Better options than Turkey IMO.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I almost died in a huge failure HT procedure in Turkey and got botched, a year after I had my repair HT by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus (Greek side) which I am very happy with and today I represent HDC.

You are welcome to PM for free consultant, also I give discounts, we are working with microscopes FUE protocol with no cutbacks, you can also check my FB group on my signature 

My story:

Watch my story on YouTube video by @Melvin-Moderator:

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Hairless Ozzie stay clear of Turkey as it’s the world capital of botched hair transplants due to the existence of thousands of hairmills that have dozens of technicians without any medical background (former taxi drivers or dishwashers) doing surgery on up to 8 patients per day. 

In Turkey the only safe bet if HLC (2.5€/graft) or Dr. Pekiner (at 2.25€/graft but only if you don’t have miniaturized hair). Both do stick&placez

My advice if for you to look into Dr. Bruno Ferreira in Portugal (2.5€/graft). 

All these Doctors do just 1 patient per day with highly skilled techniques at the same level or better (in Dr. BF case) at a fraction of the price.

Well it appears all the feedback about turkey is negative.. This is very scary im glad i havent booked anything!
I had heard Dr. Resul Yaman was a good choice in turkey, anyone have any experience with him?

How do I find out whether a clinic is on the level or not?