Second procedure Marwan saifi

Duke1984

1 hour ago, Falconary said:

Looking really nice 👌 Do you usually cut the hair Short on the sides and back? How does the donor area look?

Cheers 

I just had a hair cut the day I took the pictures so I wouldn’t have it shorter then that. But I would usually have it tight enough on the back and sides. 
the donor area has healed really well I don’t think anyone would know I had work done from my donor area unless I shaved my head of coarse. Here’s a pic of donor area 

ACD59E19-2D90-4845-A7A9-B6BF09F2C15B.png

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Duke1984 said:

Cheers 

I just had a hair cut the day I took the pictures so I wouldn’t have it shorter then that. But I would usually have it tight enough on the back and sides. 
the donor area has healed really well I don’t think anyone would know I had work done from my donor area unless I shaved my head of coarse. Here’s a pic of donor area 

ACD59E19-2D90-4845-A7A9-B6BF09F2C15B.png

What a thick donor

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 3:01 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

What a thick donor

Cheers Melvin

i never actually talked to my doctor about the amounts of grafts left in my donor area if I needed anymore procedures. Would you have a rough estimate ?? 

• 2 weeks later...

6 Months

Very happy with the front hairline know and the crown is starting to fill in which I’m very happy about. Was a long 6 months but really seeing progress every month now which is great 

47BC69A5-AE29-4C78-8543-6B1DBAA675E1.png

BA9A62FE-D002-4173-8114-97BC6448CF15.png

636516AC-390C-48B9-AA74-A721E00B2980.jpeg

Delighted to see you got a good result that you're really pleased with. Congratulations my friend. I'm a Dr Saifi patient myself. I had a procedure done almost 3.5 months ago so now I'm just waiting for the magic to happen.

He angled/directed my grafts to grow to the left because I had pressed such a hard pattern into my hair through years of combovers. I'm worried and excited for my result. I just had the hairline done. I've noticed by your pics you seem to push your hair to the left a bit too. Did Saifi indicate to you that he'd be angling/pointing your grafts in a particular style too?

18 hours ago, Rossybop said:

Delighted to see you got a good result that you're really pleased with. Congratulations my friend. I'm a Dr Saifi patient myself. I had a procedure done almost 3.5 months ago so now I'm just waiting for the magic to happen.

He angled/directed my grafts to grow to the left because I had pressed such a hard pattern into my hair through years of combovers. I'm worried and excited for my result. I just had the hairline done. I've noticed by your pics you seem to push your hair to the left a bit too. Did Saifi indicate to you that he'd be angling/pointing your grafts in a particular style too?

Hey yes I remember how’s things? 
Did you go fue or fut
No Saifi never mentioned which direction my hair went but for years I have just brushed my hair to the side , it just kinda falls that way. wishing you all the best over the next few months I hope you will be pleased with the results. It’s a long wait alright I feel your pain but I find the best is just forget you got it done. Don’t be looking everyday for growth as it’s such a slow process. I take a picture every month and follow my progress that way. 

20 minutes ago, Duke1984 said:

Hey yes I remember how’s things? 
Did you go fue or fut
No Saifi never mentioned which direction my hair went but for years I have just brushed my hair to the side , it just kinda falls that way. wishing you all the best over the next few months I hope you will be pleased with the results. It’s a long wait alright I feel your pain but I find the best is just forget you got it done. Don’t be looking everyday for growth as it’s such a slow process. I take a picture every month and follow my progress that way. 

Cool man. I'm good thanks. I got FUE 2,040 grafts. Mine was always straight when I was young but I've pressed it to the side for like 10 years now to cover up baldness. I'm just hoping the angles/directions don't come out mad looking. Yours looks good anyway, it looks like it grows a bit to one side.

Thanks for your advice I will try not to focus too much attention on it over the next few months.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...