Second procedure Marwan saifi

Duke1984

Hi guys, just thought I’d share my pictures from my second hair transplant which I had in Poland on Saturday. Two years ago I had an fut with 2100 grafts which I was very pleased with but on my second operation I wanted to add some more density the the front and some work on the crown. 
So on Friday I went to Poland and had my operation on Saturday . My doctor recommended around 1800 grafts fue this time. Procedure took about 7 hours and it was totally pain free except for the first few injections. 
i have to say that Marwan and his team were fantastic during the whole procedure. He only takes one patient a day so you have the full attention of him and his team. I finished up at around 4 o’clock and Marwan told me he only needed 1680 grafts which was cheaper then what I was quoted, I think this just proves what an honest guy he is. I flew home Sunday with no problems at all.  I know I’ve months to wait before I see results but I will keep all you guys updated with pictures . This forum really helped me out over the past few months so if anyone has any question please just ask. 

EAFEE41E-68B2-46F3-9C0F-4F6EF3D6B302.jpeg

CADB07ED-2936-4C8A-9F99-6C60292489A3.jpeg

C3EC83D0-EBA7-48C9-966F-E870AA2BCA64.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 

It’s been 2 weeks since my due procedure . I will update pictures monthly to show my progress. 
Compared to my first fut ht then healing process has been so much easier with fue . All my scabs have fallen off and I think it’s safe I can start washing my hair as normal from today 

B3F31881-0233-46CF-975A-4D6EA24373CF.png

3B6B6105-1299-4706-879B-89807017024F.png

7D786174-D186-4DDD-BCFA-C44A4600AC60.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have considered Dr Saifi for my hair transplant but he quoted me only 2000 grafts and I have normally been quoted 3500-4500 by clinics in Turkey. I personally think that I would need 3500 grafts, so it made me a bit unsure if he could cover the front and mid scalp (not crown) with only 2000 grafts. They have not answered me yet when I wrote and asked one week ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. Just wondering because in some of his pics the patients do not have a fully shaved head. Anastasakis has told me that in most cases he only shaves the donor area. Do they only really shave the full head if they need to add density to parts that are not fully bald?

I mostly just need my hairline done (mostly temporal) but there's a tiny bit of thinning behind the hairline and it would be nice to fatten that up too.

I know its cheeky to ask but is there any way to get discounts off Dr Saifi? Like, if you let him use your pics for Insta do you get a discount? Or if someone cancels an appointment can you take a procedure on short notice at a reduced rate?

I highly doubt he will offer discounts . But he is a decent guy and I would imagine he is having a lot of cancellations with COVID . So you might get an appointment sooner then u think. For my first fut with Saifi he had a one year waiting list. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Duke1984 said:

I highly doubt he will offer discounts . But he is a decent guy and I would imagine he is having a lot of cancellations with COVID . So you might get an appointment sooner then u think. For my first fut with Saifi he had a one year waiting list. 

Wow. Ok cool. He has a few dates available before the end of the year.

He has offered me this package where a taxi driver collects you from the airport and you stay 3 nights in a nearby hotel. How much extra does that cost, or does it cost extra at all?

Yea I just stayed 2 nights. Taxi driver will pick you up from airport , take you to the clinic for operation , pick you up after and take you back to hotel and then drop you back to the airport. You don’t need to pay the taxi it’s in the package. You pay hotel and just take that off the amount of operation.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4 month update 

Can’t believe it’s been 4 months since my fue procedure. Everything has healed well and I think I’m starting to see some small growth. I’ll have a better idea in two months but I’ll attach some pictures

1C8FEAE9-7DD9-45C5-8132-373108C0C500.jpeg

92AA420D-E670-4637-9087-1B2217E726A1.jpeg

B29B0A34-75BA-4DFE-93B5-2520A06608AC.jpeg

A5CBEE24-F063-4A91-ADDB-93E1ADD0E4D6.png

53 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

It seems like with second procedures it takes slightly longer in comparison to the first procedure before growth starts. At how many months after your first procedure did you experience growth?

That’s a fair point. After my first op I’d say it was about 3/4 months before I started to see growth. But it was easier to see as I had no hair where it was transplanted . 

• 1 month later...

5 month update

The first picture was before my first procedure and all other pictures are after my second one. Just hope the crown will thicken up over the next few months. My doctor said to wait till month 8 then I can really see the results 

E13E5F8B-4A7B-4A41-8607-52B13082A105.png

9F31C90B-5B9B-40AE-B4E3-344B35FCD4D3.jpeg

03A7E2F7-3E3A-4556-BFB2-6AD68B364779.png

238011EB-DFA2-48CE-828B-54E7F62BE957.jpeg