Best FUE surgeon anywhere in the world for Norwood Grade IV

JamesSterling

On 9/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Curious25 said:

No idea who Nadal's surgeon is/was, but his results aren't great IMO. 

I'm not sure whether thats because of a particular hard pattern to treat (pics show diffuse, almost female hair loss pattern) - and even his donor region seems to have thinned quite considerably compared to pics from 10 years ago when he had healthy thick mane of hair!

or whether it was poor surgery. Being spanish and very wealthy, you would have imagined the world would have been his oyster when it came to having his pick of surgeons! 

+1000 Totally with you.

You have all the money in the world and you should have the BEST researchers on such an important matter in your life and... you dont pick one of the best surgeons?!?!? I´m sure Nadal has never visited this Forum or any other Forum in Spain.

Now, we see how important Forums are and how great it is to have clinics and patients showing results and experiences.

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Diego Lopez is impressive, but how do you know it’s Cuoto? The only reason we know Conte went to a certain clinic in Canada, is because one of their reps has their avatar with him in it. If there’s proof that he did Diego, then I’m amazed, I really am.

Hey Melvin,
Diego López is certainly quite impressive! If you have Instagram I suggest you check his profile where you can see a lot of photos of his new look https://www.instagram.com/diegolopezofficial

As what I said about Nadal, it´s more than rumors that Diego López had his HT with Dr Couto... At least, it´s being talked in different posts within a really well-known Spanish Forum ... also, if you Google "Diego Lopez injerto Dr Couto" on the 2nd result entry you would see that even a Forum admin confirms this fact ... but again, all these are rumors and neither FUExpert Clinic or Diego Lopez have ever confirmed this ... wish this "news" could be public and then we could know for sure these facts since it would help us to evaluate results on famous people... the good results and the not so good ones as the Nadal´s one for example...

And yet another famous Spanish footballer, David Silva, playing his last years in Mancherter City and the Spanish National team ... also rumored that he had his hair transplant done by Dr Couto ... (and sorry that this is not a NW IV but it´s a famous character as someone suggested were Couto´s main patients)

828584222_DavidSilvahairtransplantbyDrCouto.jpg.773361d6988a2fa62c8a7899383ea5c1.jpg

Edited by OliverAtom

7 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Diego Lopez is impressive, but how do you know it’s Cuoto? The only reason we know Conte went to a certain clinic in Canada, is because one of their reps has their avatar with him in it. If there’s proof that he did Diego, then I’m amazed, I really am.

Wow!!! I´m a footballer fan and I always thought Conte´s was a wig... He recently had an incident in the Europa´s League final when one of Sevilla´s players during an argument on the sidelines, told him that he was wearing a wig : ((

Nice to hear it is a hair transplant, really nice one : )

• Administrators
1 minute ago, OliverAtom said:

Wow!!! I´m a footballer fan and I always thought Conte´s was a wig... He recently had an incident in the Europa´s League final when one of Sevilla´s players during an argument on the sidelines, told him that he was wearing a wig : ((

Nice to hear it is a hair transplant, really nice one : )

Nope, it’s actually a mega-session FUT, he went to a famous clinic in Canada known for doing mega session strip surgery. I’m a football fan as well 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

Hey Melvin,
Diego López is certainly quite impressive! If you have Instagram I suggest you check his profile where you can see a lot of photos of his new look https://www.instagram.com/diegolopezofficial

As what I said about Nadal, it´s more than rumors that Diego López had his HT with Dr Couto... At least, it´s being talked in different posts within a really well-known Spanish Forum ... also, if you Google "Diego Lopez injerto Dr Couto" on the 2nd result entry you would see that even a Forum admin confirms this fact ... but again, all these are rumors and neither FUExpert Clinic or Diego Lopez have ever confirmed this ... wish this "news" could be public and then we could know for sure these facts since it would help us to evaluate results on famous people... the good results and the not so good ones as the Nadal´s one for example...

And yet another famous Spanish footballer, David Silva, playing his last years in Mancherter City and the Spanish National team ... also rumored that he had his hair transplant done by Dr Couto ... (and sorry that this is not a NW IV but it´s a famous character as someone suggested were Couto´s main patients)

828584222_DavidSilvahairtransplantbyDrCouto.jpg.773361d6988a2fa62c8a7899383ea5c1.jpg

David Silva’s is incredible. Wesley Sneijder had an impressive hair transplant as well. Wonder who did his.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

David Silva’s is incredible. Wesley Sneijder had an impressive hair transplant as well. Wonder who did his.

I like Wesley´s, really subtle one and looks great on him! I remember trying to find out who did it but couldnt find the clinic.

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wayne Rooney needs someone decent for his next one! 

Ufff, poor Rooney ... I think he has had 2 already ... so hopefully his final one is the good one.

Just now, OliverAtom said:

I like Wesley´s, really subtle one and looks great on him! I remember trying to find out who did it but couldnt find the clinic.

Ufff, poor Rooney ... I think he has had 2 already ... so hopefully his final one is the good one.

He has had 2 so far. He really needs to find a elite Dr for his next. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

He has had 2 so far. He really needs to find a elite Dr for his next. 

Agreed, he needs to ditch those celebrity endorsement clinics. Given his age now, I bet he could get a really good decent hair transplant, maybe 2,000 grafts to the frontal third to get a real dense look.

View my thread

On 9/15/2020 at 1:54 PM, JamesSterling said:

I was thinking of Turkey initially, thinking it was a centre of excellence in HT. But I went there on holiday and realised it was basically cost driven. My interactions with clinics there was not encouraging at all. Think I'm down to Konior (based on reputation), Hattigen (who impressed) or H&W (who I don't know). But tending to favour Konior. But still deliberating.

@JamesSterling Curious to know if you made your decision yet after your research? I decided to go with Hasson and Just booked for mid-Feb 2021. They estimate they can do 3,000 FUE grafts in a one day session. Hoping the border issue is resolved by then!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ManeMan said:

@JamesSterling Curious to know if you made your decision yet after your research? I decided to go with Hasson and Just booked for mid-Feb 2021. They estimate they can do 3,000 FUE grafts in a one day session. Hoping the border issue is resolved by then!

I haven't yet decided. Sound like H&W is a good choice for FUE. Are you going with the H or W as the surgeon?